Sequel: The Secret Concil

The Secret Circle

Part One:Noise In My Basement

Chapter 2

"Alright every one,please line up agianst that fence over there"Ms.Book said,pointing to the school fence that was behind the cars.Slowly every one made thier way over to the fence.Some of them moving a little tired and some half stumping thier feet.And Deede kept blowing her hair out of her face next to Rose.Once they were all lined up agianst the fence.Deede quickly stuffed her arms into the sleeve's of her Spring dress.Not even caring if its what you call 'cheating.'

Later on Ms.Book came and stood in front of them.And what Rose realized that her legs were quivering stiffly and turning blue.She too was cold,just like every body else.Yet what she was wearing would leave any body cold.Even in the middle of the Summer.She was wearing Denim utility shorts and a red Floral ikat top with crocheted detail.Though Rose had to admitt,her out fit was kinda of cute.But her shorts were way to short.And if i had to pick pants out for the Summer,Rose thought,it most certainly would'nt be them.

"Ok every one,are you ready for this stupid contest that Principal Tom is reluctantly planning for you"Ms.Book said,no one said nothing.The only sound you could've heard was a loud snoring coming from the end of the fence.It seems someone did'nt give a shit about the compition and had fallen asleep,Rose thought.

"Alrighty then,i guess we're ready to start.Back by the door there's a camera.Though you won't be able to see it.Thats to make sure none of you cheat and try to run back to any of your car's for a jacket.On the camera there's also an sound that goes cha-ching.Thats for when someone decide's to give up and come inside.As if though it was taking money.And i'm warning every last one of you not to quit.Because this contest is really importent.Especially since its for a quater of your grade.And i know its gonna be hard,but i'm asking you guys not to quit.Fight the cold and do your best" Ms.Book turned to leave,but stoped and looked at them one last time,"And remember,you have to be out for less then three hours.And since its 7:00,then you should count yourself lucky.Because that just leave's you with 2 hrs.Now,i wish you all the best of luck"and turning away from them Ms.Book completely ran to the school door.Her legs still quivering along the way.

Once she was out of sight,every one let out a loud groan.They all were pissed.Including Deede who had turned around and started banging her fist up agianst the fence.

______________

Evelyn sat agianst a tree reading the novel of "Withering Hieght's" and enjoying the freshly cool air of Pamelon City.

"I could'nt believe that the women was being so abnoxious"Evelyn read,she was at the part where the girls house owner was yelling at a poor girl that was begging for money.And thats what make's Evelyn wish she could jump in the book and use the power of water to drown the owner and freeze her into crackeling ice.

A sound sounded from the grass around her,and Evelyn quickly closed her book and reached for her wand.Preparing to kill whatever leopard that was ready to eat her.Lifting her wand above her head,Evelyn opened her mouth to say the magic words that controlled her magic,but stoped once she saw Troy emerged from the large grass.

Blushing Evelyn quickly threw her wand back on the ground.
"Ah,thank goodness.I was looking for you every where"Troy said walking up to her with a smile.He is so handsome, Evelyn thought.His hair was sandy blonde,his blue wizard robe and pants made him look broader and taller,his blue eyes glowed in the shimmering sun,and his smile lightened up his face .Yet he was so sweet,that she could just grab him by the collar of his robe and just kiss him.And when she breathed in the air she could almost smell his sweet sent radiating through out her nostril's.Fogging her mind up with its elegence and its---

"Here,the king asked me to give this to you"Troy said cutting her out of her reverie.Evelyn looked down at what he was handing her,and saw that it was a blue envelope with a red sticker keeping it sealed down.

"What is it?"Evelyn asked,taking the envelope from him.Troy shrugged.

"I don't know,he did'nt say.All he said was give this to you.Then return back to him"Troy said.

Evelyn looked at him with her brows in a frown and looked back at the letter.I wonder what it could be? She thought.Trumphantly with hesitation Evelyn tore of the red-seal-sticker and looked inside it.A yellow paper stared back at her and when she pulled it out,she saw that on back it deligently said "From King Edward."

Evelyn opened up the paper and read what it said and gasped.
"Whats it say?" Troy asked after a moment.Evelyn looked at him,she could see that curiosity was measuring his face.But shock soonly replaced it once she told him what it said.

"I have to leave the Kingdom."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back from New York! Fast huh.
Ok,i was thinking about adding songs to each of my chapters.And for this chapter
the song is :
Bye Bye by Mirah Carey