Sequel: The Secret Concil

The Secret Circle

Part One:Noise In My Basement

Chapter 3

Troy jerked the letter out of Evelyns hand's and read what it said:
"Dear Evelyn,
I'm sorry to write this,but its importent that you leave the City Of Pamelon.

Sincerly,
Edward A.Jameson!"

Troy folded up the paper and raked his fingers through his hair in frustration."Why would he want you to leave? Its not like you done any thing wrong!"

Evelyn did'nt know what to say.Her tounge felt as if though it was stuck to super glue.Making her feel wierdly shock and confused .Why would King Edward want her to leave the world of Wizard's? What was so importent that she had to leave? Did he have some kinda special mission he want her to do? Did the Secret Concil tell him to exclude her from the city?
So many questions so many that needed to be answered.But what will i tell my foster mom? Evelyn thought.

"Lyn,are you ok?"Troy asked,Evelyn looked at him and forced a smile.
"Um...yeah i'm fine.I'm pretty sure what King Edward sent there is just a coincidence"
"A coincidence! You think what nut jar wrote was a coincidence? Come on Eve,you gotta be more superb then that.No one write's a letter kicking you out of a place and not stating why thier doing it.There has to be a logical reason why he wants you out of his Kingdom.Especially since you did'nt do any thing wrong "Troy said,Evelyn watched as he folded the paper back and stuck it into his robe pockets.Then grabed one of her hands.

"What are you doing?"Evelyn asked as Troy started trudgeing her through the tall grass.He was moving so fast,that it was quite hard for Evelyn to keep up with his pace.

"What dose it look like i'm doing.I'm taking you to the King so he could explain this misrehap"

Evelyn looked behind her at her wand and book lying back by the tree in the distance.

"Yeah,but Troy what about my stuff?"

"We'll come back for them"

"But what if we don't?"

"We will"

Evelyn sighed,she hated when people said something they hardly know.And Troy was to dumbfounded at the moment that he would say the frist thing that popped in his mind.Yet she did'nt ask him to take her to King Edward.And what if when King Edward said "return back to him" he was probally talking about Troy not her.

"Troy you don't have to---"

"Yes i do.You can't keep making people push you around like this Eve,it just is'nt right.And once we meet him,he better have a damn good explination why he's kicking you out."

______________________

After at least 20 minutes student from student started to depart from the fence.And Deede was one of them,as a matter of fact she was more like the frist to give up and walk away.
"Fuck this shit!"Deede said,"I'm going inside!"And she stalked away with her arms still in the sleeves of her spring dress.

Sighing Rose looked down the fence at the remaining players.Wich were two blonde girls name Jackie and Robbie and the kid that was snoring roughly at the end of the fence.His head kept on sliding to the side every time he tiredly leaned it back up agianst the fence.Rose was surprise that no one had woke him up.But she was even more surprise that he could sleep through this interjecting weather and not feel the awful cold.He must be a deep sleeper,Rose thought.

And unexpectently she lifted her hands facing them palm up and started studying them.They were'nt even shivering in the Virgina air, they felt abosolutely warm.As a matter of fact her whole entire body felt warm as if though her it were wrapped around a large confty blanket and sitting in front of the fire.How come I were'nt cold? Rose thought.Droping her hands she looked at her compition one last time.

They were all cold each one of them shivering from the wintery air(except snore guy of course) thier mouth quivering and thier legs turning icey blue.But none of them were giving up.None of them wanting thier grade's to drop from an A to an F.

Looking away from the compitors Rose lifted her hands back up and examed them once more.They were'nt even blue like every ones pale legs.Wich kept her wondering.How come she were'nt cold? How come she felt so warm? How come she's not shivering like every body else? How come she did'nt have the urge to give up and go inside? And yet how come
she felt genuily good about standing up in the cold? As if though it was some special part of her.

Mabe its the way i was born,Rose thought.But no one was born this way.Even if you were born in a Winter month dose'nt mean you can't feel the burning pain of the weather.Especially if you were in the state of Verginia.Every one in Verginia knows that you never leave the house with out two to five jackets on.And its probally at least 29-30 below Celsius out in Verginia,meaning you could be frozen to an ice-cube in your sleep and you would'nt know .Then how come i'm not feeling it? Rose thought.

"Pssp" came a voice,"Pssp"

Rose droped her hands once agian and looked down the fence.To see one of the blondies,
Jackie,calling her.

"What?" Rose asked,Jackie turned to Robbie and whispered something in her ear.Robbie nodded in agreement and they swaped spots.And before you know it,Jackie was right next to Rose smiling.

"Hey Rose"Jackie said through quivering lips.Rose eyed the girl and realized that she was wearing a Leyendecker skirt and Lulu Frost earrings that make her look younger then 16.

"What do you want Jackie?"Rose sighed,she felt uncomftorable talking to a girl that ignore her in the hall ways.Especially when she started a rumor around the school saying that she wears Sumu Wrestler underwears when she's wearing jeans.

"Don't you feel cold?"Jackie asked,Rose looked away from Jackie and stared at a black truck that was in front of them.She did'nt know how to answer that, and she could'nt lie about her self wearing extra clothe's because she was wearing a Warren sweater that was totally see through.And if she told Jackie that she did'nt feel cold at all,the bitch would just laugh and tell her friends what a wierdo she really is and that she actually do wear them crazy wrestlers underpants.

So instead Rose shrugged her shoulders and said,"I just don't feel cold is all.End of discussion." She heard Jackie scuff."Kinda wierd how you don't..." Jackie paused,"but i do,and i'm going inside"Jackie flipped her shiny blonde hair over her shoulder's and walked away from the fence.Her pale legs moving unevenly.Then, sooner or later,her lam rat Robbie just noticed her walking away.

"Jackie what are you doing?!" She shouted,Jackie was already at the door,but she stoped and looked at Robbie."I'm quiting!"She shout back and slung the door open and walked inside.Robbie stared at the shut door then looked at Rose and the snore kid.And back at the door.

"Well,wait for me!"She shouted,before picking up the helm of her spring dress and running behind Jackie.Leaving Rose and her sleeping buddy behind.But it did'nt last long before she realized that he was going to quit too.

Because sleepy head constantly woke up making pig noise.And started to look around the parking lot as if he were lost.Then he looked at Rose and asked drously,"Am i late for school?" Rose rolled her eyes and then nodded,he sounded like he was drunk from the night before.As if though he were drinking Whisky the entire night.Mabe he did,Rose thought.

Sleepy head freaked out and without saying a word ran to wards the school door and burst inside.Rose shook her head,she can't beleave he had forgotten about the compition.But as soon as he was gone,she heard Principal Toms voice evanaged from the horn.

"Congraulations Rose,you just won the Summer compition!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Song:
Katy Perry e.t