Sequel: The Secret Concil

The Secret Circle

Part One:Noise In My Basement

Chapter 4

Everyone applauded Rose once she entered the school building.All smiling and shouting "Woo,Woot!" Not one of them looking as if though they hated her guts for winnig such an importent contest.And yet to be honest,that actually made Rose feel good.To know that nobody was jealous of you was a good thing.

"Congraulation Rose" said a voice next to her,Rose turned her head and stared into the face of Ms.Red.Who was holding a white sheet of paper in one hand and a purple ribbon in the other.Rose smiled and said,"Thanks." Ms.Red grabed a whole of her Warren sweater and pinned the purple ribbon.
Once she finished she held the white sheet of paper out to Rose.

"I'm very proud of you Rose" She said just as Rose took the paper.Rose looked at it and was extremely proud at what she saw.She could'nt beleave that she had all A's on every subject! It was like a dream come true! Yet it made her abosolutely proud that she did'nt give up and just walk away like every one else.Making her feel as if though she reached a certain goal in her life like she never had before.My aunt would be proud,Rose thought.And just thinking about her aunt made her think of Deede.Looking away from Ms.Red,Rose started to scan the departing crowd for Deede.But she was no where in sight.

"Who are you looking for?"Ms.Red asked.Rose searched the halls one more time before looking back at Ms.Red.

"I'm looking for Deede.You have any idea where she might be?"

"I think i saw her head in the direction of the bathroom when she walked inside from the compition"Ms.Red said,"Why?"

"I wanna show her my trophey" Rose said,excitedly.Ms.Red smiled, showing stright white teeth.

"I love it that you and Deede are still reluctantly close" Ms.Red said,with out anything more to say she walked away.Rose watched as Ms.Red turned the corner of the halls before running her way towards the bathroom.Feeling so happy she thought that she might explode with party balloons.

_______________

Deede hummed while applying her Eyeliner in the mirror.After quiting that bull shit of a game she completely ran to the bathroom,ready to shred those damn Summer clothe's and put on something that was deligently meant for Winter.Wich was a soft pink Loft Cardigan sweater,that was over a Juicy Loves Glamour Girls Dress,yet she wore high black boots that were long enough to cover almost half her legs.

After Deede finished eyelining her eyes she quickly reached into her Tiffany purse and pulled out her red Cover Girl lipstick and started to apply it to her pale lips.But messed the whole thing up when a loud brust-in-sound came from the door."DEEDE!" The person shouted.But Deede did'nt pay them any mind.She was to busy looking at the red line that slid across her left cheek.Ruining her whole finishing touch and staining up her face.And right then she wanted to choke who ever ruined it for her.

"Deede" the person reapeated,slowly Deede turned away from the mirror,anger scorning her face.But once she saw that it was Rose,the look of anger completely washed away.Though that did'nt mean that i was still pisssed of about it,Deede thought.

Rose was jumping up and down in the bathroom with a piece of paper quivering in her hands."Look Deede,look"Rose shierked,she had stoped jumping and held out the sheet of paper in front of Deede's face.Deede looked at it and started mummering "A,A,A,A" from the paper.

Shocked Deede snatched the paper away from Rose and looked at it closely.Rose made all A's for the 2 quater,Deede thought.Kinda surprised that her best friend had done better then her.Last year in her Shpomore year,Deede was more like a nerd.She had always been on top of her class.Answering every question in each subject right.And giving answers to the kids that did'nt understand the complicated questions.Yet when Rose had arrived,she lost every ability she had of smartness,its as if though Rose had absorb whatever knowelege Deede had left.And to be honest Deede felt the awakwardness of jealousy and happiness at the same time.

"Is'nt it great.I never thought that i'd do this good in school.But to think of all A's on your early report card and end up being an all A student,feels AMAZING!" Rose twirled around in the bathroom when she said the last part.

"Yea,its great"Deede said,she handed Rose back the report card.And before you know it Rose was already re-reading her grades.Then she yipped as if though she was being attacked and pointed at the purple ribbon on the farther left of her shoulder.That said # 1 in gold letter's.

"Look what I got.A purple ribbon that says #1.Is'nt that amazing!" Deede nodded and looked away from Rose at her Tiffany bag.Why was she feeling this way? Why was she feeling that something was'nt right? That something was wrong with Rose.As if though she had some secret power.But what if she dose? Deede thought,what if she's connected to the world of--

"Deede?"Rose asked,Deede shook her head,breaking out of her reverie and looked away from her Tiffany purse and looked back at Rose.Who were staring back at her with concern and looking a little upset.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ok Deede.'Cuz you've been acting wierd ever since i showed you my prize" Rose paused,and the look of upset deepend,"Are you not happy for me?"

Deede smiled and waved her hands in front of her.Of crouse she was happy for Rose,even if she felt a little jealous,she would always be happy for Rose.

"No Rose,its not that.Its just--"She stoped,how could she tell Rose what she know's.If she told Rose,then she would be betraying the trust of the Secret Concil.And yet just thinking about all this,made unwanted thoughts wonder in her head rapidedly as if though they were a walking ghost.Thoughts that were wicked to think about.What if they kill her? What if she told Rose and they just send dark shadows in the night to spill blood on Rose's sheets and her aunt? Worse,what if they sent the Shaka Deamons?

And thats what scared Deede the most.Thinking about the Shaka Deamons and thier claws made Deede want to crawl under a large rock and kill her self.Because ever since the Secert Concil introduce her to thier little peasents,Deede thought she would have contrifidently die.Thier black faces,thier hungery fangs,thier black prickly fur,and thier low growl when ever they speak.And just thinking about the Shaka Deamons and thier features made her skin crawl.

"Its just what?"Rose presured.Deede did'nt say anything,in fear of accidently talking about the supernatural world and the Secret Concil.And if she did'nt want them Shaka Deamons enphiously tracking her down,then its best if she kept her trap close...

Rose sighed and placed her early report card down on the bathroom counter and looked Deede in the eyes fiercely.There was something she was'nt telling me,Rose thought.

"Deede" Rose began,"tell me what you were about to say.What were you thinking about,because if your holding something back from me,i garantied you i'm sure to find out"
Rose paused waiting for Deede to say something,anything but when she did'nt Rose sighed agian.The only way for her to get Deede to come on and open up,was to get even with her.And the best way she thought of doing that,was by telling her best friend of how wierd that she never felt cold.

"Deede look,i have to tell you something.You know when we were outside during the compition and i said how i did'nt feel cold" Rose watched as Deede nodded,"Well,to tell you the truth,I really did'nt feel cold.I felt warm,as if though a big blanket was wraped around me or some sort of warm barrier was keeping the cold air from touching me.I never even felt my self shivering and nor urging my self to go inside" Rose paused and closed her eyes with a sigh she felt good letting Deede know all of this.Letting her know how she really felt while she was outside.And just letting out what was bundle up inside her,actually felt good.

Rose re-opened her eyes and said,"I felt as if though the cold winter air,was a sepicial part of me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter song:
Careless Whisper by Seether