Sequel: The Secret Concil

The Secret Circle

Part One:Noise In My Basement

Chapter 5

"I will not have this!" King Edward shouted.Troy growled and turned to the large mirror that was next to him---wich belonged to the King----and punched it,shattering pieces of glass to the floor.

The King slammed his glass of Appleton rum down on his desk.He was bright red and breathing quickly,that Evelyn thought he would've jumped over the table and rip the netter of Troys face.

"I can not CEASE the possiblity of the concil Troy! No matter what i do! They would have me slattered before i even said the word no!"The King yelled,he was shouted on the top of his lungs.Every inch of the King was quivering with anger.But Troy looked as if he did'nt care.He looked as though he did'nt fear the king and whatever master plan he might have to killing him.All he did was stared King Edward deeply in the eyes with cruelty as if King Edward was the only one there,and Evelyn hardly exsisted.

Yet as soon as Evelyn and Troy walked into the room of King Edward,King Edward already was mad.And were yelling at his assistence Feefee so interpently that it was quite hard for Evelyn not to schrinch and look afraid.And when Troy had asked if he could speak to him,the man yelled his asistence out and turned to Troy with an awful groudge.

"I.Don't.CARE" Troy said coldly,"find a way to undo this or i'm going to tell the Concil the money you keep away from them when they need it and the secrets you hide thats importent for them to know." Evelyn was surprised, she never saw sweet inisent Troy like this before,and it was kinda of a shocker to think that one guy,that was sweet as cinnamon and apple put together,could look so mean.

King Edward chuckled,"What makes you think they would trust a fool boy.One that is to kind to even throw a punch at another man that backstab him behind his back" Troy flinched at this,"They know what you are Troy.They know that your wimp and that your father died of helpless reasons.Stupid of a man to sacrifice himself for a women.A helpless creature that can't even seem to defend themselves" King Edward looked at Evelyn and tsked then pointed in her direction across the room."Something like that! Look at her,she's not even helping you stand against me! And thats exactly the same thing your mother did when your father fought agianst the Shaka Deamons!"

Anger blurred in Troy,now he was red and quivering.And so quickly,without Evelyns eyes to redently catch what happened,Troy was already across the room,holding King Edward by his collar roughly and staring him in the eyes with the look of death.

King Edward laughed,"What your gonna do boy! Tell me to apologize for your weakling of a father's death! Well I'm not!"

Troy let go of one of Edwards collars and raised a fist over his head.Yet before you know it,Troy punched King Edward square in the face.Silencing his laughing and leaving him with a bloody mouth.

King Edward put one hand to his mouth and tasted his own flesh.Troy let go of his collar and said damply,"No,I'm not.But what i will tell you is that I'm not a wimp,and that punch just proved it.Second don't insult my father.And third,you better get Evelyn out of the school of Exspelled Wizdo.And if you don't then there will be more,then just that little punch" Troy thearten.

King Edward was quivering with massive anger his face turning more redder.And when Troy turned around and walked over to where Evelyn was standing,King Edward had snatched up a knife and thrown it Troys direction.

"Troy watch out!!"Evelyn screamed,Troy turned around so quickly holding his magic wand and said,"Espellriomes!" And the Knife turned around and flew back at King Edward who schrieked and ducted out of the knife way.Letting the knife land unsteadily in the wall behind him.

King Edward lifted himself up from behind his table and looked at Troy acrossed the room,
who was holding Evelyns hands.

"I told you.I'm not a weakling."

And he turned and walked out the big red doors of the Kings office.Evelyn trailing right behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter song:
Et Le Prisoner d ' azakaban by Harry Potter
(could'nt think of anything else)