Sequel: The Secret Concil

The Secret Circle

Part One:Noise In My Basement

Chapter 6

Rose sighed into Shacks chest.His muscular arms wraped around her and englufing her with his indignifying scent.Just lying on the covers of her bed and snuggled together made her feel at home.She loved Shack he was probally the only one that understands what she actually goes through.And how she actually feels.And right now she felt empty and upset and she needed that special person to hold her and tell her every things fine.

"I don't get it Shack"Rose said,"Its not like Deede to ignore me and act like we don't know each other" Shacks arms tightened around her, squeezing her harder agianst him.Giving her comfort...After Rose had told Deede of her wierdness towards the cold weather in the bathroom,Deede had looked at her as if she were crazy.

"Yea Rose thats hilarious" And she had walked out the bathroom bumping Rose's shoulder roughly in the bathroom.Yet after that,Deede had pretended like she did'nt know Rose when she tried to talk to her and during lunch Deede had let her ate lunch alone while she went and enjoy lunch with the nerdy jocks.Why was she acting so weird? Rose thought.

"Shh,Its okay.Shes probally going through a hard time.Let her have some space" Shack said softly.Rose snuggled up deeper into him,until her nose was brushing agianst his neck.

"But shes been ignoring me.If she was going through something that was upsetting she would have told me by now" Rose sighed agian,"Maybe i should've never told her about my akwardness"she added.Shack kissed her head started soothing her on top her head.It felt so good to have him there.To feel his warmth careesing her soul and making her feel better.
Yet just thinking about him made her forget Deede's weirdness and her ignorence.

"I love you Shack" Rose mummered,she lifted her head up from his chest and looked him in his bright green eyes.The eyes that always seemed to make her catch her breath.

Shack kissed her,a soft peck agianst the lips.And tangeled his hands in her blonde hair.But then that one kiss went to two and two went to three and three went hundreds.

"Rose! Its time for dinner!" Her aunt shouted,breaking them apart.

Rose groaned and looked at her door,then shouted,"I'll be right there!" And she focused her attention back on Shack and started kissing him agian.

Shack trailed a hand down Rose's back causing her to shiver.She loved him so much it was a pitty.And if she lost her virginity to Shack,she would'nt care.Because she'll know she lost it to a person that really cared about her...

Shack grabed the helm of Roses white T-shirt and started pulling it of her head.Once her shirt was of,Rose indigently reached down to unbotton Shacks pants,but stoped when her aunts voice trailed back to her room.

"ROSE! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! NOW!"

Rose grumbled and Shack said,"I think we should go"

______________

When Rose and Shack emerged from the stairs and into the diner room.Her aunt--Maxin---was already setting plates of food on the table.

"What took you so long?"Her aunt asked,after setting down the last plate.
Rose sighed,she hate it when her aunt begins to chesctice her.Especially when none of "what took her so long" was any of her buiesness.Its not like i wanna be in any of her buiesness,Rose thought.

"I was upstairs,in my room,with Shack" Rose said,she went and took a seat at the dinner table when her aunt said,"With Shack.A boy thats completely not your age Rose.I thought you'd knew better not to have a guy locked up in the room with you" her aunt had went and took a seat at the head of the table,while Shack went and pulled out a chair next to Rose.

"Its not like we were doing anything"Rose said,she picked up her fork and knife and started to cut of a piece of meat from her stake,"We were just talking"Rose added.

Her aunt looked at Rose across the table glaring.But Rose did'nt look at her.She knew if she looked at her aunt she would figure out that Rose consipously lieing.And right now she did'nt want to get in a fuss with her aunt about a lie,especially with Shack around.

So instead she changed the subject,"Me and Deede got in a fight last week"Rose took a sip of the Palm Juice that her aunt added with thier dinner.

"Well thats no surprise,i always knew you and Deede would somehow end up fussing over something stupid and not talk to one another then end up working it out.What was the fight about?"

Rose looked at her aunt across the table,the old women was partically stealing little glances at Shack,who just kept his head down eating.Not wanting to get into any of her and her aunt buiesness.

"Well,lets just say the fight was about ignoring eachother"

"Why was it about that? You two always tell one another everything.Don't tell me you were ignoring her?"

"I was'nt ignoring her,she was ignoring me.For some reason i most certainly don't understand"

"Maybe its because you don't pay much attention to her as you used to because your hanging out with your little boy friend to much"her aunt said,still looking at Shack.Shack shifted uncomftorably in his seat and reached for his Palm Juice,ignoring Maxin and her unmanuvering eyes.

"Its not because i hang around Shack to much! Deede just has some kind of--"

DING DOOONG.

Rose looked away from her aunt at the door that was in thier living room.The doorbell had ringed and Rose wondered who it could be.

Scooting her chair back,her aunt had threw down her wiping cloth on the table.
"I wonder who that could be"Maxin said,walking over to the door.Once her aunt were at the door she looked through the peepwhole.Then smiling,she slung the door open.

"Deede! Sweet heart,we were just talking about you!"

Rose heard a voice mummer something at the door that she could'nt quite makeout what they said.Then she watched as her aunt stepped away from the door.

And Deede made her way inside her aunts house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter song:
Unexpected by Sarah Brightman
(i know its not my best one yet,but i'll try and see if i could make chpt.7 better)