Sequel: The Secret Concil

The Secret Circle

Part One:Noise In My Basement

Chapter 7

"Deede?"Rose said,standing out of her seat.Deede smiled,"Hey Rose."
Shack had finally looked up from his plate of food and stared at Deede who looked as if though a group of Gangbangers shunned her down.Her hair was sticking up in the air a hot mess,her Goo Che jeans wore covered in mudd,and her blue T-shirt had a whole in the middle of it showing her belly botton.But Deede did'nt look hurt at all,she looked fine,as if though she had just came from a hard days work.

Aunt Maxin sucked in her breath once she looked Deede up and down."Oh child what happened!"Rose's aunt exclaimed.Deede looked at Maxin and shrugged.

"I was shoveling holes for my fathers garden.Nothing much"Deede said,Rose eyed Deede closely.There was no way she was shoveling wholes,because if she were,then her face would've been covered in mud too just like her jeans,and she would also have a bad odor.
Yet she did'nt,she looked as if though she was running for her life,Rose thought.

Shack must've been thinking the same thing Rose was thinking,because he said suddenly,
"Aunt Maxin,why don't you go fix Deede a nice meal.She look kinda hungry after all that hard work." Maxin looked at Deede and placed one hand on her cheek,"Are you hungry dare?"

Deede looked across the room at Rose then nodded.Maxin quickly removed her hand and dashed into the kitchen,as if though this whole visiting of Deede was some kind of emergency.

Once Maxin was gone,Deede quickly took her spot,sitting at the head of the table and looked at Rose.She was panting,Rose realized,and her eyes looked as if though they just came from horrible tears.

"D-Deede,are you ok?"Rose asked,she wanted to go across the table and wrap an arm around her friend,but some instinct was telling her to stay away.

"No,i'm not ok.I feel terrified,i feel as if though i've been KILLED" Deede exclaimed.Shack opened his mouth to say something,but before he could get any thing out,Maxin came trudging back into the room holding a large plate of steaming lasanga.

"Here you go sweet heart"Maxin said,Deede smiled up at her.
"Thanks"Deede said,she picked up her fork and started toying with the lasanga.Rose realized that she had just lost her appetite.

"Now if there's anything you need darling,any thing at all,you just call me ok"Maxin said.Deede nodded and look back across the room at Rose,they had locked eyes.Deede was sending a signal telling her to get rid of her aunt.

"Um...Aunt Maxin,can we get a little alone time.There is something we want to talk about with Deede"

"It is'nt about that fight is it.Because if it is i--"

"No,no,its not about that.its just something that we really need to tell her"Rose said,her aunt had hesitated before nodding her head,"Oh,alright,but 20 minutes.And after that i'll be back."
Rose smiled with a nodd before her aunt had gaved Deede a big juicy kiss on the cheek and walking back into the kitchen.

Deede quickly wiped at her cheek with her napkin and said,"yuck" wich Rose wanted to laugh at but could'nt seem to find it within her.

"Alright Deede,why are you here? And what do you mean you felt like you were almost 'killed' " Shack said,Deede droped her fork from across the table and pushed her lasanga to the side.

"I don't know how to explain it" Deede said,she looked at Rose then at Shack then back at Rose.

And Rose could see that she had gulped before saying her next words.
"I think i might be seeing...shadows."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chpater song:
Look Alive Sunshine by My Chemical Romance

I just thought the song would go really good with this chapter.