Status: They come when they come.

The Only Thing I Ask Of You

You Did What?!

I stepped out from behind the fridge and shook my head, trying to get my thoughts under control. I must've just imagined it. Yeah, that's what happened. I just wanted to believe so badly that he wanted to kiss me I just imagined it all. I sighed and raised my eyes to see everyone else in the living area. They were all shaking hands with Bob and laughing at little jokes and stories they all told.

When Bob caught sight of me, his smile widened and I felt myself smile in return. Okay, I couldn't have been imagining that.

"Frankie, where you been man?" Ray asked from his seat next to Bert on one of the couches.

"Just thinking about shit, Toro," I said with a shrug.

"Oooooh. You mean shit like your new wife at home?" He nugged and winked at Bert, making them both laugh.

"Ah, yeah. Yeah I was thinking about Jamia." I cast a small glance at Bob, but he was talking with Gerard. Yep. I dreampt it all up.

I sighed. "Hey, where's Mikey?"

"Oh, he went to lay down. Wasn't feeling good," Gerard said, looking worried. "Maybe I should go check on him."

"No. I got it Gee. I wanna talk to him anyway."

"You sure Frankie?"

I nodded and made my way to the bunk room, closing the door behind me.

"Mikey?"

"What?" I heard a muffled replay coming from Gerard's bunk and I walked over and pulled back the curtains.

"Why are you in Gerard's bunk?" I asked, smilling.

"Shut up," he grumbled, his face buried in the pillow.

"Mikey....I think I'm in love," I whispered.

"Well duh. You just got married, Frank." He lifted his head up from the pillow and held it up with his hand.

"I-I don't mean with Jamia," I said, hanging my head again.

Mikey narrowed his eyes in confussion and sat up, pulling the blanket around himself. "What do you mean, Frankie?"

"I.....Mikey I don't know. I've never felt like this before. Ever. But, as soon as I saw him, my heart beat faster, I couldn't take my eyes off his, every time he smiles it makes me smile too. He has the most gorgeous smile. God, Mikey, he's fucking perfect."

"Wait," Mikey said, scooting to the edge of the bunk so he could see me better. "Are you talking about Bob?"

I nodded. "He asked about you and Gerard and we were talking alone for a while and....Mikey I've never wanted to kiss anyone so badly in my life. And I even thought that he was going to kiss me, until he saw my ring. But he still smiles at me and it looks like it gets bigger every time he sees me. But, that could just be my imagination right? I think I imagined everything that happened." I plopped myself down on the bunk across from Gee's and covered my face with my hands. What was I gonna do?

"Wow Frankie. That's huge. But, I don't think you were imagining it," Mikey said, rubbing my back.

I lifted my head and looked at him strangely. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, when Bob threw Matt out of bus and you helped wipe that shit off his face, neither one of you guys could keep your eyes off the other. You two looked at each other the way I look at Gerard."

And the way he looks at you, I thought.

"Bob will never know how grateful I am to him for what he did," Mikey said, smilling slightly.

"I think he does," I said.

"What?" Mikey asked, confussed.

"I ah, I kinda told him how you feel about Gerard."

"You did what?!" Mikey screamed. "Are you crazy? You don't even know him. You told someone you don't even know MY personal secret?!"

"He was okay with it," I defended.

"You don't know that. He could've just been saying that. God Frankie, what have you done?" He burried his face in his hands and sighed heavily.

I bit my lip. Damn it. What did I just do? Then, I got an idea. "Hold on a second Mikey." I got up and went into the living area and tapped Bob on the shoulder, getting his attention. "Bob, could come with me please?"

He nodded. "Yeah, sure Frankie." He turned back to the guys. "I'll be right back guys."

They nodded and went back to their conversation.

Bob got up from his place on the sofa and followed me to the bunks, again closing the door behind us. "Whats up Frankie?"

Damn it. I could feel myself blushing again. "Um, I told Mikey what I told you and he's kinda upset."

Bob looked over at Mikey. He was curled up in Gerard's bunk again with his back to us. "Mikey?"

"What?" Mikey snapped.

"I'm sorry for asking Frankie about something so personal. I know it wasn't his place to tell-"

"You're damn right it wasn't."

Bob nodded. "I'm sorry, Mikey. But I kinda already had it figured out. I just wanted someone to confirm it. It really doesn't bother me. I believe in all forms of love. You love who you love and there's nothing you can do about it."

Mikey turned to face us. "Really? You really feel like that?"

"Yes, I do."

"But, I don't know you. How can I trust you?"

"Do you trust me, Mikey?" I asked.

"You know I do Frank. You're my best friend."

"Then trust my judgment. I trust him, Mikey. A lot." Bob looked over at me and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back.

Mikey looked between the two of us and sighed. "Okay. I trust you guys. But Bob, you were right. There is nothing I can do about it."

"Yes there is Mikey. Tell him. Even if he doesn't feel the same he won't pass judgment. You'll still mean the world to him. He won't think any less of you."

"But how can you be so sure of that?" Mikey asked. I could tell he was scared.

"I can't. But, sometimes, you just need to take the chance. Love is a chance, but if you don't go for it, you'll never know if you have the chance."

Mikey ran his hands over his face and sighed. Then he nodded. "Okay. But, just give me some time to figure out how to tell him."

"It's no rush Mikey. Tell him when you're ready. But in the mean time, come out and spend some time with him," Bob said, pulling on Mikey's hand to get him up.

Mikey laughed. "Okay okay. I'm coming." And with that he got out of bed and went into the living area with the rest of the guys and instantly plopped himself on Gerard's lap.

"Well hello to you too, Mikey," Gerard laughed. "You feeling better?"

Mikey nodded and smiled. "Yep. Much better." He smiled over at me and Bob and we smiled back.

"Oh guys. We haven't talked about sleeping arragments," Bob said, sitting down on the other sofa and patting the spot next to him.

I walked over and sat down next to him. "What do you mean sleeping aragments?"

"Well, our tour bus doesn't have any open bunks and Bob needs a place to sleep. We were wondering if maybe you guys had an extra bunk and wouldn't mind if Bob slept with you guys," Bert explained.

"Yeah, actualy, we do have an open bunk," Ray said looking around at all of us.

"Yeah it's-" Shit. "It's right across from mine," I said, blushing.

I saw Mikey trying to hold back a laugh. "Shut up," I mouthed to him.

"So, is it good if I crash with you guys for the tour?" Bob asked.

"Don't bother me none," Gerard said, resting his head on Mikey's shoulder.

"Sure, go for it," Mikey said, leaning his head back to rest it on Gerard's own shoulder.

"Hell yeah Bob. You're awesome," Ray said.

Bob looked at me and smiled, asking the question with his eyes.

There is no way in hell I can say no to him. I didn't want to anyway. I smiled back and nodded.

His smile got even bigger. "Thanks guys. Just let me go get my duffle bag and I'll be right back."

"Wait, Bob. I'm coming with you. I'm tired and I wanna go to bed. I'll see you guys tomorrow, yeah?" Bert said, standing up and making his way towards the door with Bob.

We all nodded and they left.

I looked around and saw that everybody was starting to yawn. Why is everyone so tired? Then I looked at my cell phone and saw that it was almost two in the morning.

"Well, I think I'm gonna turn in," Ray said, standing up and stretching.

"Yeah. Us too," Gerard said, picking a sleeping Mikey up and carring him over to the bunks.

I nodded. "Okay guys. I think I'm gonna wait for Bob and then lock the door. I don't want Matt getting back inside tonight."

"Good call. Night Frankie," Ray yawned, following Gerard into the bunk room.

"Night Frankie," Gerard called.

"Night guys," I said. Then I started to yawn and I rubbed my tired eyes thinking about Bob. I really wish I knew what was going on with me. I can't be feeling like this, I have a wife.

Who cares more about your money than you, a little voice said.

Shut the hell up, I told the voice.

Just saying.

I shook my head and sighed.

"You do that a lot you know."

My head shot up at the sound of Bob's voice. "Ye-yeah. It's just because I'm thinking too much and I do that when I wanna stop thinking."

"Oh. But you know that you could hurt yourself doing that," Bob said, dropping his duffle bag next to the couch and sitting down next to me again.

I laughed. "Been there, done that. I get hurt a lot, like every fucking day. I'm an idiot."

"Don't say that about yourself. You're not an idiot Frankie. You're a very wonderful, amazing guy," Bob said, taking my hand as I tried to hide my blushing face with it.

"How do you know?" I asked nervously.

"I can tell. And also I see how you take care of your friends. Not many people do that." He smiled at me.

"You're the amazing guy Bob. Not many people would do for us what you did with Matt. That actualy meant a lot to me-to us. To all of us," I added quickly.

"Well um... I just don't like it when people treat other people like that."

"Well, thank you for doing it."

"Yeah, no problum."

I bit my lip and slowly raised my eyes to his. His eyes already boring into mine.

"Bob-"

"Shhhh." He put his fingers to my lips again, but this time he slid them around my face and curled them into my hair, gently pulling me towards him.

My eyes fluttered closed and so did his as we got closer and closer. Our lips were only a centimeter apart when I heard a loud bang on the side of the bus.

"Matt," I whispered, alarmed as we sprang apart. I bolted up and made it to the door and locked it just as he tried to bang the door open. Then he body slammed the door, almost making it come open.

Bob pulled me back as Matt did it again and held me tightly in his arms.

"Open this fucking door!" Matt yelled, pounding on it.

"No way Matt. You're staying out there tonight. You can come back in when we leave tomorrow," I called to him.

"When I get in there, I'm gonna kick your midget ass Franklyn!"

"Just try it Matt, and I'll make you wish you were never born," Bob said, glaring at the door where we could both guess Matt was.

"Yeah whatever you fucking grizzly bear."

Then the pounding stopped and I let out a sigh of relief. I looked up at Bob and smiled. "Thanks again, Bob."

He shook his head. "I won't let him touch you."

"He doesn't scare me," I lied.

Bob laughed. "You're a bad liar, Frankie.

I laughed too. "I try."

Bob shook his head again, this time with a smile. "Come on. Let's go to bed."

I nodded and led him to the bunk room and shut the door. I pulled back the curtins to the bunk across from mine. "This is your bunk." I turned to mine and opened the curtains to that one. "And this one is mine."

"Hmmm. You were right. They are right across from each other," Bob laughed, shoving his duffle bag in the empty space under his bunk.

"Yep." I smiled and proceded in taking off my belt, shoes, socks and shirt. I was stretching my back when I heard Bob clear his throat. I turned to look back at him and he was blushing.

"I'm sorry. Am-am I in your way?"

He shook his head and smiled shyly. I think that is the cutest smile I've ever seen. And that was when I got the chance to see his body. He had taken his shirt off also and he was fucking gorgeous. He had just a little bit of chub, but it was good chub. You could still see his muscles and he had very muscular arms. No wonder it felt so good when he was holding me.

He leaned forward heasatently and wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck, almost moaning when our bare skin made contact. He felt so good. I burried my face in his neck, taking in his scent. He smelled amazing, like Axe and his own scent lying underneath. He pulled back and smiled. "Goodnight Frankie," he whispered.

"Goodnight Bob," I whispered back.

He squeezed my hand before turning and climbimg into his bunk and I followed suit, wrapping my blankets around my body and settling on my side, watching him as he got comfterble.

He smiled at me When he caught me looking and I blushed.

"Goodnight," he mouthed.

"Goodnight," I mouthed back.

We kept watching each other until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and I fell asleep to Bob's smile.