Status: They come when they come.

The Only Thing I Ask Of You

The Deal

Bob's P.O.V.

I woke up slowly, stretching my arms over my head and arching my back, sighing with happiness when it cracked. I pulled back the curtain of my bunk and yawned, scratching my head as I sat up. I looked over across at Frankie's bunk and I couldn't help the smile that made it's way onto my face. He was so beautiful. He was sprawled out on his back with one leg bent and the other laying flat. One of his arms was up by his head while the other was laying across his stomach. And he looked so cute with his flattened mohawk covering one eye. I just wanted to reach over and stroke it back from his face. But I wouldn't dare for fear of waking him. I've
never met anyone that made me feel like he did last night. I've never tried to kiss someone that I just met before. He was perfection. And I think I'm falling in love with him.

I gave off a sad sigh as I remembered that he was married. How could I do that to some innocent girl that obviously loved him? Even after I found out he was married I still tried to kiss him. I have to restrain myself.

I looked on the floor for my shirt and shoes, found them, and quietly put them on. Then I made my way into the living area. I needed coffee. When I walked out of the bunk room, I saw Gerard sitting on one of the sofas with a sketch pad in his hand.

He looked up at me as he heard the bunk door shut and smiled. "Hey Bob."

I waved. "Hey Gerard."

"How do you like it in the My Chem bus?" he laughed.

I smiled. "I like it a lot. It's got a lot of great features." Like Frankie.

"Like Frankie?"

I spun around as he said that. "What?"

He didn't look up at me as he started sketching again. "Nothing. Just that I saw how you couldn't keep your eyes off him last night."

I sighed. "Am I really that obvious?"

He laughed. "Like you would not believe."

I sat down and rubbed my face. "Gerard what am I gonna do? He's absolutly amazing, but he's married. I don't know if I can restrain myself."

He sighed. "Trust me Bob, I know the feeling." He put his sketck pad down on the table and grabbed his wallet. "Come on. Let's go for a walk."

I got up and walked out the door after him, shoving my hands in my pockets as we walked.

Gerard dug in his coat pockets until he came up with a pack of cigeretts and a lighter. He lit one and sighed deeply before beginning. "Bob, I am in love with the most amazing, wonderful, sweetest, kindest, most gorgeous man on the planet. And I can't do anything about it. If I told him how I felt, I would lose him forever. And I would rather never have him like that then lose him and never get to see him again. But this thing that you have for Frank, well lets just say I think it might work out."

"What makes you say that?" I asked, fishing around for my own cigerates.

"Because Jamia is not the greatest person in the world," Gerard mumbled, kicking the ground.

"What does she do?"

He took a drag off his cancer stick and shook his head. "I'd rather not ruin your opinion of her before you meet her."

I nodded. He wanted me to see for myself. "Gerard, I think you should tell Mikey how you feel."

He stopped and looked at me in disbeliefe. "I-I don't know what you're-"

I laughed. "Please Gerard. You're more obvious than you think also."

He shook his head. "Son of a bitch."

"Thanks. I try."

He laughed and rubbed his head. "You think you have it bad 'cause Frank's married. Try being in love with your baby brother."

"I still think you should tell him."

"And risk losing him? No way Bryar. I'd like to keep him in my life not lose him completly," he said, dropping his cigerate butt to the ground and stomping it out.

"Come on Gerard, how bad could it be? You guys grew up together and were very close the entire time. That is so rare for brothers. I don't think he would leave because of this. He loves you, you know he does," I said, placing my hand on his shoulder and giving it a light squeeze.

He sighed and shrugged. "But even if he doesn't leave, how can I live with the fact that he doesn't love me like I love him and I can still never have him?"

"I don't know Gerard. Sometimes you just have to take a chance."

He looked at me, pondering this for a few moments, before nodding.

"I'll make a deal with you, the first hotel night that we have, I'll tell Frankie how I feel if you tell Mikey how you feel? Sound fair?"

He nodded. "Yeah. Deal."

We shook hands and decided to turn around and go back to the bus. But not before stopping at Starbucks.

We made it back to the bus, coffee in hand and we stopped dead in our tracks. Matt was sitting on the sofa.

"Mikey!"

"Frankie!"

"What?!" We heard the dual shout come from the bunks and we breathed a sigh of relief.

"You seriously think I would go in there and kill those two? With this bad of a hangover? You guys are nuts," Matt said, holding his hands over his ears at all the shouting.

He did look pretty bad. Serves him right for what he did.

"Of course you were drunk. When are you ever not?" Gerard asked, setting down the tray of coffees on the table and handing one to Matt.

"Yeah, you're one to talk Gerard."

"Fuck off Matt. Mikey, Ray, Frank! Wake up!"

"Fuck you Gerard!" I herard Frank's voice shout. I couldn't help but laugh.

"We have coffee!" Gerard taunted.

I heard scrambling and twenty shouts of "OW!" in the bunk room. I looked at Gerard in confussion.

"You might wanna move," he said, as the door slammed open and three very quick bodies rushed out of the room to the coffee that was on the table.

"Which one is mine? Which one is mine?" Mikey asked, looking through all the coffees.

I looked at them all in disbeliefe. "Is it always like this around here?"

"Even worse."

I looked to my side and saw Frank sitting at the kitchen table, calmly drinking his coffee.

"Says the guy who was just part of all that," I said, taking a seat next to him.

He swallowed and nodded. "Like I said, even worse."

I laughed. "You guys are crazy with your coffee."

"Yes we are. Especially the Way brothers. They love it way too much. You should see their appartment. Mikey has over twenty coffee machines. And no, I'm not exagerating. I counted them all once."

I just shook my head. That's insane.

"Here," Frank said, handing me my coffee cup. "I snagged yours for you."

"Thanks Frankie," I smiled, taking a sip.

He shrugged but I could see the smile and blush he was trying to hide with his coffee cup.

I took another sip and remembered that I had to tell Frankie what Gerard and I said. But I couldn't tell him about my part in the deal. I'm still trying to figure out how to tell a married man that I was in love with him.

"Frankie."

He took his eyes away from Mikey hugging Gerard in thanks for the coffee and looked at me.

"When Gerard and I were out, I got him to promise me that he would tell Mikey how he feels."

His jaw dropped. "How in the hell did you manage that?"

I shrugged. "I just told him some of what I told Mikey yesturday and he realised it was something he should do."

"Wow. Do you know when he's gonna tell him?"

I nodded, swallowing another mouthful of coffee. "The first hotel night that we have. So we need to make sure they room together."

Frank nodded. "They always do anyway."

"Who do you room with usualy?" I asked, curious as to who got so lucky to be with him all night.

"Usualy Ray. Sometimes with Matt. I don't usualy get much sleep those nights."

"Why is that?" I asked, concerned that he was being hurt.

"I just don't trust him, so I stay up all night to make sure he doesn't do anything. Then, when we get back on the bus, I go to sleep," he explained like it was nothing, but I could tell he was nervous about it.

"Well, um, would you mind if I roomed with you? 'Cause then that way you could sleep," I asked, silently begging him to say yes.

I saw a spark go off in his eyes and they seemed to light up. He nodded. "Y-yeah. I-I would acctualy like that a lot."

I smiled and his answering smile was so big and bright. It was gorgeous.

I wanted to lean over and kiss him right then and there and I acctualy started to lean forward, when the door to the bus opened and scared the hell out of me, making me jump. I looked over at Frankie and saw him blushing furiously and I could feel my blush coming along too.

"Hey My Chem boys!"

I recognised Bert's voice instantly.

"It is time to start rolling! The Used/My Chem tour starts right now!"