Status: They come when they come.

The Only Thing I Ask Of You

I Love You

I woke up with the sunlight streaming in through the window, temporarily blinding me. I rolled over to shield myself from its blinding effects and realized I was naked. I opened my eyes and sat up, yawning as I took in my surroundings. I saw my close scattered on the floor and both mine and Bob's bags sitting by the door. Then it all came rushing back.
Bob and I had gotten Mikey and Gerard to admit they loved each other. I kissed Bob and he told me he loved me and we made love. I felt a shiver run through my body as I remembered Bob's hands running over my body, how his kisses felt and how good he felt inside of me.
I felt my dick grow and I let out a low moan. I turned over to wrap myself up in Bob's arms when I realized he wasn't there.
"Bob?" I called out, hoping he was just in the bathroom.
When I got no response, I got up and slipped my boxers on, walking around looking for him. After concluding that he wasn't here I let out a sad sigh and decided to take a shower. I rummaged in my bag for my shower gel and clothes and walked into the bathroom, placing them on the counter by the sink. I turned on the shower and waited until the tempurter was nice and warm before taking my boxers off and steeping inside, pulling the curtain closed behind me.
I placed my hands on the wall and rested my forehead on the against the cool tile, thinking of what had happened last night. I looked at my left hand and saw that I really had taken off my wedding ring to show Bob that I chose him and only him. I loved him so much. I smiled thinking of his gorgeous smile. The way his eyes crinkled at the corner when it reached his eyes. How blue his eyes were. How his laugh seemed to reverberated throughout his entire body.
Oh God, his body. How wonderful it felt against mine. How smooth his skin was. How his muscles rippled under that soft skin as he thrusted inside of me. I let out a low moan, running my fingers through my hair. I wished he was there.
I was still leaning against the shower wall, just letting the water run over me, when I felt a strong pair of arms wrap themselves around my frame and a pair of lips against my neck. I moaned, leaning my back and resting it on Bob's shoulder, giving him more access to my neck.
"Good morning, beautiful," he whispered huskily in my ear, causing me to tremble as he raked his blunt nails against my theigh.
I gasped at the sensation. "Good morning, baby," I whispered.
He chuckled and liked along my neck to my ear, nibbling on the lob.
"Fuck," I whispered, biting my lip.
His hand moved from my theigh and gripped my length tightly and he stroking slowly. A cry escaped my mouth when he touched me. How does he do his to me? He barely touches me and I'm a quivering, moaning mess. I'm never this loud. But I loved it. I loved knowing that he was the only one that could make me feel like this.
His hand picked up its pace at my cry. I turned my head and burried my face in his neck, breathing heavily.
"So fucking beautiful," Bob moaned.
He let go of me and I moaned in dissapointment. He turned me around, pushing my back against he wall and I was finally able to see him. His pupils were blown with lust and he was breathing heavily. I looked down and saw how hard he was, biting my lip as I saw the for the first time how big he was.
I let out a sigh as he pushed his body flush against me, his naked cock rubbing with mine as he kissed me. I moaned loudly as he moved our hips together, giving him opertunity to slip his tongue in my mouth, tangling with mine as he rutted against me harder and faster.
"Moan for me baby. I love when you're loud. Will you scream for me? Scream my name when I make you come?" he growled out, biting my bottom lip.
He snapped his hips forward and I cried out. "Yes! Oh God, yes Bob!"
He dropped to knees and licked the underside of my dick, lapping at the precome leaking from the tip. I gasped as as he took the head into his mouth and sucked lightly. I carded my fingers through his hair as he took me deeper into his mouth, bobbing his head and hollowing his cheeks.
I leaned my head agains the shower wall as he picked up his pace. I pulled at his hair when he tongued the slit, causing him to moan around me. I gripped his hair tighter as a tremor wracked through my body and he moan louder again. I realized he had a hair pulling kink, so I gripped his hair tightly into my fists and moved my hips forward slightly, fucking his mouth as he kept moaning around me.
He took control back by slamming my hips back against the tilled wall and sucking harshly. I screamed when I felt him slip a finger inside of me, moving it in and out quickly.
"That's it baby. Yeah, scream for me. I want you to shoot down my throat, Kie. Want to taste you so bad," Bob moaned, pulling off and quickly swallowing me down again, moving his finger faster inside me.
His words had a big effect on me as I thrashed and screamed agains the wall, begging him to add another finger and soon he had three slamming into me. I was so close. Right before I shot he deep throated me and slammed his fingered into my prostate.
"Bob! Yes! Oh baby, fuck!" I screamed, spilling my load into his mouth.
He sucked it all down greedily, moaning as be licked me clean. He pulled off me and pulled out his fingers to catch me as I collapsed, worn out and very satisfied. I rested against him for a few moments before sitting up and kissing him deeply, swiping my tongue in his mouth and tasting myself on his tongue. I pulled away and smiled at him.
"Hi," I whispered, shakily.
He laughed. "Hey."
"That was fucking amazing. Never thought I'd get so turned on by someone talking dirty to me. Fuck," I said, resting against the cool wall, trying to calm my breathing.
"You have no idea how hot you looked, Frank. You turned me on so badly by the way you looked and sounded. So wrung out. So sexy," Bob murmured against my neck.
"Mmmmmm. How about I return the favor?" I moaned in his ear, licking along he shell.
He gasped and kissed me again. "You don't have to, Kie. As soon as I tasted your cum I shot so hard."
"Well now I feel bad. I didn't do anything for you." I pouted.
"Oh, but you did baby. Just watching you like that is perfect for me." He nipped at my neck pulling more moans from my mouth.
"But I will get you soon, Bobby," I vowed pulling him into a loving kiss.
"And I look forward to it."
I smiled and he hauled me up, putting some of my body wash in his hand and massaging it into my body, rubbing out all my knots and making me putty in his hands. When we stepped out, Bob wrapped his arms around me and kisses me slowly, wrapping his arms around my naked form and pulling me flush against him. I slid my fingers in his hair and put as much love into that kiss as I possibly could.
He pulled away and smiled, resting his forehead against mine. "I love you so much, Kie. So very much."
"I love you too, Bobby," I said trying not to break out in tears, but one slid down my cheek. Bob wiped it away and cupped my face in his hands.
"Why are you crying baby?"
"I... I just love you so much. I've never felt this much love before and it's hard to keep it all in," I said, more tears coming out.
"Then don't. Let it out baby."
I lurch forward and kissed him, tears streaming down my face as I told him how much I loved him through that kiss. As the need for air became too much, I pulled away and smiled at him.
"Wow. That's really how much you love me?" he asked, breathing heavily.
I blushed, nodding.
He smiled and hugged me. I relaxed in his arms and finally felt like I was home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit haven't seen this site in a while. Been thinking about this story a lot lately and I finally had time to write something. I don't know if anyone's still going to be reading his but for those of you that do I put a treat in there for you hope you like it. <3