Status: DONE! Read, comment, rate LOVE :) <3

The Story of Rage and Love

I'm Lost For Words

The two of you left the restaurant without another word. When you got out to the table, you noticed that Forrest had left with Adam. Some date that was. You and Billie were silent the entire ride home. Then as you pulled up to your apartment, you began getting out, when Billie pulled you back in.
"Do you have to go?.. I mean.. Can you stay with me tonight?" He said weakly. "I just need to be near you tonight..."
The tone of his voice could have brought you to tears. "Yeah Billie, I'll stay with you." At that he pulled you to him, and embraced you with a hug. He rested his cheek on yours, and he stroked the spot where your neck meets your collar bone.
That night, you and Billie did not kiss. You barely even spoke. He just held you close to him all night long. You weren't even sure if he slept. When you woke up in the morning, he was sitting in the chair in front of the bed, just staring at the ground. He had his right hand in his hair, and looked like he was attempting to pull it out. When he noticed you had woken up, his look of worry quickly morphed into a look of love.
"Morning Gorgeous.." He said. You blushed slightly, then stood up and walked over to where he was sitting. You sat down beside him on the ground, and looked up at him. He smiled at you, then grabbed your hand and began massaging it once again.
"Are you okay, Billie?" You said finally.
"Yeah.. I-I just , I want you to remember this, okay? I want you to think of all the amazing times, and every moment we've spent together. Just promise not to forget. Promise, okay?" He said.
"What is wrong with you, of course I won't forget, why would I? Billie, tell me what's going on, why are you acting like this?"
"Never mind... I have to go, I love you," He said, leaned down, and kissed your forehead.
"No! Billie, I won't let you go, why are you acting like this? Tell me- Tell me what's going on. Why won't you talk to me, youve barely said anything since last night. Just tell me." You said desperately.
"Don't be mad, Please- Please don't be mad. I love you, I love you so much- Just promise me you won't cry. Promise." He said, putting his fingers over your mouth.
You pulled his hand off, and cried "Why? Why- What's wrong? Just tell me-"
But he cut you off. "I love you, but I have to go. Just stay here, I'll be back soon, I promise."
And with that, he kissed you quickly, then turned and walked out the door. When he left, he left you in tears. You stood there staring a the door, completely unaware that he was doing the same thing on the other side.
----------------------------------------
Billie Joe had left an hour ago, and you were just sitting in his room staring into the nothing, when your cell phone rang. You reached into your pocket, and saw that it was Sam.
"Hello."
"Hey, Sage!" She said, obviously trying way too hard to be nice. Ever since your last fight, you, Sam, and Brittany were not really as close, but at least Sam made an effort to be pleasant. Brittany and you barely spoke, except when she criticized your latest songs. The two of you used Sam as a messenger more then anything else. But Sam was more then happy to do it, she seemed desperate to put the band back the way it used to be. She was constantly coming up with things for you guys to do together that would strengthen your friendship. But her attempts fell short, and she failed miserably. Whenever the three of you were in the same room, it started off fine, then Brittany would make some smart ass comment on your songwriting. Lately, she seemed to like saying that your songwriting skills were going down the shit- hole. Thanks a lot.. That would escalate all the way to the point to where the two of you were about to engage in a fist fight. Sam would break it up, and an hour later, you'd all act like nothing happened.
"So what do you need?" You asked.
"I was just wondering when you were coming back, Brittany wants to have rehearsal and shes getting pissed.. Where are you, anyways?" Sam said.
"Oh.. I-a.. Im at the studio," You lied, "I must've fallen asleep last night while working on some new material.."
"Your at the studio? Oh, that's great! I left my bass there, can you bring it with you on your way home?" She asked.
"Uh.. Yeah, okay," You sighed. Great, now you had to go all the way to the studio to get her bass.
"Okay, Thanks. See you in a few." Sam said, then hung up.
You did the same, then decided to get going. You got dressed, and fixed yourself up a bit, then headed out to the studio. When you got up to the floor your studio was on, you heard someone yelling in the distance. It sounded like it was coming from the mixing room. You didn't want to eavesdrop, but the mixing room was right next to your studio. You walked by as silently as possible, hoping you could just grab the guitar, and get the hell out of there. But as you walked by, you heard something that interested you...
Hmmm.. Who could it be, and what are they saying?

"You fucked everything up. You had one job, and you couldn't even fucking do that. I can't believe you'd do this to me. When this whole thing started, I was under the impression you were helping me. But you turned around and helped yourself. And now- what the fuck, I thought it was done. Have you been lying to me this whole fucking time?!"
The guy talking was furious. He was almost yelling. You couldn't help yourself, you stood around the corner, frozen, listening to what was going to happen next.
"I'm sorry, but I fell for her.. And I just couldn't do it. Not for you, not for anyone..." The voice sounded familiar, but you were too engrossed in the conversation to notice.
"So was it all a lie then," the other guy asked, "Were you with her the whole time?"
"I- I don't know what to say, the familiar voice said quietly. "When you asked me, I only agreed so I could help out the band.. But then... then I met her, and everything changed."
"Hey, hold on a second. I asked you for one thing. I asked you to help me. Good job, you fucked yourself. If you had just told me in the beginning, and hadn't kept it a secret, things wouldn't be so fucked up right now. Why don't you just tell me what the fuck went wrong? How the fuck could you screw up such a simple task?!"
"Well.. I stayed late that night, like you told me to, but it happened differently then we planned. She was so beautiful.. And that night we talked for hours, I fell for her within the first hour we met."
"What the fuck, you fell for her?! Wasn't that why I asked you to watch her for me in the first place? Because I had fallen for her! Billie, you stabbed me in the back, god damn it!"