Status: DONE! Read, comment, rate LOVE :) <3

The Story of Rage and Love

Give Me Something That I Need

That night, the show went on without a hitch. The three of you played better then ever, and by the end you had the crowd screaming for more. A good way to end any show. Especially when your album was coming out the very next day.
When you walked off the stage, Brittany shoved you to the side a little, and beat you to the refreshment table. She grabbed the very last Red Bull, gave you a vulgar grin, and walked away. But you had to control yourself, the band couldn't break up the day before the album was released. You held back your anger, and decided to skip the after-party.
When you arrived at the door to your apartment you noticed a small piece of paper shoved in between the door and the frame. You pulled it out, and saw scribbled handwriting on the inside. When you unfolded it, it read, "Come to the studio by midnight, we need to talk."
Normally you wouldn't take the advice of some little note, but you had a feeling it might be from Billie. You missed him immensely, and decided that you were willing to lose some sleep in order to speak to him again. So you turned around, and headed for the bus stop.
When you got to Reprise, the building was completely empty. You walked quickly down the hall, searching for Billie Joe. Then as you passed the mixing room, you noticed a light on in the distance. It was in your studio.
You walked up to the door, and stood outside for a second. You weren't sure how you'd react when you saw him. It had been so long, that you wondered if he looked the same. Or if he had a girlfriend. The thought of Billie having a girlfriend made your stomach ache. But you quickly erased the thought, and decided to just go in.
When you walked in the room was empty. The light was on, and someone's jacket was laying on the couch in the corner of the recording stand. You looked around but there was no one there. The only thing was that jacket. You walked over to it, and examined it. It looked vaguely familiar. Then you remembered the morning you woke up and found a black jacket with a flower on it, laying beside you. This coat looked exactly like it. But you never got rid of the other jacket. It was still hanging in your closet. So whose was this? And where were they?
Then all of the sudden you heard some one behind you. You spun around and saw Adam standing there.
He wasn't wearing his usual suit. And his hair wasn't in it's perfect gelled form anymore. He just stared at you for a second, then he gave you a warm smile. You were more then a little confused. Was Adam the one who wanted to see you?
Then you remembered the conversation you overheard between him and Billie Joe. But Adam couldn't love you. It just didnt make any sense.
"You came." He said, still staring at you.
"Uh- yeah. What did you need to talk to me about?" You asked.
"The album should do well.. It's very well written. Good job.." He said simply.
"Thanks, I guess.." You said slowly. What the hell was going on? Why was he acting like this?
"You know, I have so much power in this industry. I can help you girls. I can make you the biggest band in the world. You can have everything you ever dreamed of. The life you always wanted.. It'll be yours... If you want it. He said. By now he had moved closer to you. Every step forward he took, you took a step backward.
"Uh.. Yeah- well I'm sure it'll happen if it's meant to. You can't force fame." You said, hoping you could leave after you got that cleared up. You didn't care about fame, just music.
"Sometimes things need to be forced.." He said quietly.
Then all the sudden he leaned in and kissed you. You shoved him off quickly, and backed up so fast that you hit the wall and knocked over a guitar in it's stand near your feet. But that didn't stop him. He pushed you into the wall harder and forced another kiss onto your lips. You never knew how strong Adam really was until that second. He was pressed so hard against you that it was becoming increasingly harder to breath every second. Then he pulled his lips away and began to undo his zipper. As soon as you had your breath back, you tried as hard as you could to push him away by shoving on his shoulders. But it didn't matter. He was much stronger then you were. He threw you back against the wall with a huge amount of force, and when you hit, you felt the dry-wall behind you crack.
He shoved his mouth against your's again, and began to unzip your pants as well, when you felt something hit the two of you with enormous force.
You looked up and saw Adam on the floor holding a bloody nose. Then from the side of the room you saw Billie Joe walk back over to him, and kick him hard in the stomach. Adam gasped a little, then tried to stand up. As soon as he got to his knees Billie grabbed him by the collar and punched him again, only this time hit him square in the eye. Adam fell back to the ground, and you started to run over to see if he was okay, when Billie turned around and hugged you tighter then ever. Behind him it looked like Adam was dying. You may not have liked him, but you would never want him to die. But Billie Joe was holding you so tightly you couldn't break away to help Adam.
Then Billie said softly into your ear, "I love you."
And just like that you began to cry again. You closed your eyes and rested your face in Billie's neck. He just kissed the spot beneath your ear, and held onto you for dear life. And you did the same thing, completely unable to let go.