Status: DONE! Read, comment, rate LOVE :) <3

The Story of Rage and Love

Don't Leave Me

You woke up the next morning in Billie Joe's arms. Somehow you had ended up back at his apartment, and the two of you were lying on the sofa. You looked around and noticed that Tre and Mike must have already woken up. Mike was in the kitchen eating cereal, and Tre had just walked out of the bedroom. He realized you were awake and said, "Hey- you finally woke up! What did you guys do last night, anyways?"
"What do you mean," you answered, confused.
"I mean- there were some cops here this morning. They said they found Billie Joe's jacket at the scene of a murder." Tre said, obviously wondering who had been murdered.
"What- You began, but then you remembered the black jacket that had been sitting on the couch in the mixing room. It was Billie's. You thought about the events that happened last night, and remembered the first thing you saw when you had entered the room...
----Rewind to the night before-----
When you walked in the room was empty. The light was on, and someones jacket was laying on the couch in the corner of the recording stand. You looked around but there was no one there. The only thing was that jacket. You walked over to it, and examined it. It looked vaguely familiar. Then you remembered the morning you woke up and found a black jacket with a flower on it, laying beside you. This coat looked exactly like it. But you never got rid of the other jacket. It was still hanging in your closet. So whose was this? And where were they?
----
It was Billie's, and now the police knew he had been in that room the night of Adam's murder. You felt your stomach sinking and your heart falling straight through your chest. Tre watched you in utter perplexity. He stood there staring at you with a look that indicated he was afraid you were about lose your mind completely. But you couldn't say anything to comfort him. You were on the verge of tears, and to open your mouth would hurt too much at that moment.
Then you felt Billie sitting up behind you. When he sat all the way up, he wrapped his arms around you from behind, and kissed the back of your head.
You couldn't help but smile, and reached your hand back and cupped his cheek with it. He rested his head on the crow of your neck, with his cheek pressed on the side of yours. This was perfect. You could have stayed like that forever. But the sound of sirens outside threw you back into reality. You jumped up and grabbed Billie Joe by the arm leading him into his bedroom.
"Billie! They know.. or.. They will- you have to go, you have to get out of here," You half whispered half cried.
He looked at you for a second, then realized what you were talking about.
"How- how could they know?"
"The jacket.. It was yours right?"
"Ya," he said slowly
"Billie! They found your jacket!" You said hysterically.
He looked bewildered for a second, but suddenly reminisced the coat he must have left behind.
"Oh shit.." He said quietly.
You just stared into his emerald eyes, hoping to find the answer in them like you had so many times before. But you didn't. All you could find was more questions. He was frantically looking around the room, and must have found what he was looking for, because he turned to his drawers, searching the top of them with his eyes.
He suddenly grabbed something you couldn't see, then went to his closet and collected a small bag, tossing a couple pieces of clothing into it.
Then, without warning, he walked over to you and kissed you intensely, cupping your cheek with his hand and caressing you face slowly.
When you pulled away you noticed he was on the verge of tears. But you didn't say anything. You just stared.
"This isn't goodbye," he said simply. And with that, turned to walk out the door. But you grabbed him, and pulled him back to you with a large amount of force.
"Where are you going?" You asked angrily.
"I can't stay here!" He said, returning your rage. "Besides- didn't you just tell me to go?"
"Well.. Yes, but-You cant go. I-I need you." You said the last words so quietly he could barely hear you. You had told him to leave, but you didn't actually think he'd do it. Or at least you thought he'd take you with him. But that didn't stop him from understanding what you meant. He smiled an apologetic smile, and pulled you into a tight hug. You eased into him, and smiled. It made you happy to know he felt the same way. He ran his hands through your hair, and gently rocked back and forth with you in his arms.
"You couldn't come even if I thought it was a good idea." He said, as he pulled you away and looked deep into your eyes.
"Why?" You whined, infuriated at his words.
"Sage- your album is coming out today. You need to go.. And even if it wasn't, I wouldn't let you come because it's never a good idea to aid a murderer," He joked. But you weren't laughing.
"That is so not funny, Billie.." You said sadly.
Billie just grinned and kissed you softly. "I love you.. But you can't come." He concluded, and looked at you with apology. "This is my problem.. So let me solve it."
You knew he was right. You had completely forgotten that the album was being released today, and you had a show that night. So you defiantly nodded your head in understanding.
"Will you come back?" You asked, looking up at him hopefully.
He laughed, "Ha- like you could get rid of me that easily." He paused for a second, then continued, "Nothing can stop me from coming back to you."
The two of you hugged once more, and then he kissed you on the cheek, whispering, "I love you," into your ear.