Status: DONE! Read, comment, rate LOVE :) <3

The Story of Rage and Love

I Lied

Mike was clearly very proud of himself for finding you a drummer so soon. But before you could even talk to her about how long she'd been playing, you began hearing loud banging noises upstairs.
"Billie Joe and Tre must be here." He said, looking at you.
You turned around and sure enough there was Tre coming down the stairs.
"Hey!" He said as he came over and hugged you. "Where have you been?!"
"Oh, just wasting away in my apartment." You answered, laughing.
"Well, you should have come and wasted away with us! That's all we really do around here, anyways." He said, kicking a beer bottle as he spoke. "Well, at least, that's all Billie does, anyways.."
"What do you mean?" You asked, worried.
"Go upstairs, and you'll see what I mean." He answered.
Tre released you from his grip, and you carefully walked up the stairs, looking for Billie Joe. When you finally spotted him, he was bent over sitting on a couch with his hands in his hair. You quietly walked over to where he was, and sat down next to him.
"Sage?" He muttered as he looked up at you with glazed eyes. He was still slumped over, and looked tired and confused.
"Yeah, it's me," You whispered, rubbing his shoulder.
He just rested his head in the palm of his hand, and began muttering incoherently. "I..dunno, I missed you.. I can't believe you'd do this.." Was the only part of what he said, that you could actually understand.
At that point Mike, Tre, and Danee walked into the mixing room that you were sitting in.
"I think were about to head home," Mike said. "You wanna come? You could take care of Billie, he's drunk beyond reason."
You nodded, and stood up, helping Billie Joe do the same. You pulled him up and wrapped his arm around your neck, then began pushing him towards the door. But by the time you arrived at the car, Billie bent over and puked all over the sidewalk. You quickly jumped aside, as did Mike and Tre. Danee jumped in the front seat and started the engine, and Tre carefully sat Billie down in the backseat.
The whole way to the guys' apartment, Billie Joe kept mumbling under his breath. Mike was in shotgun talking to Danee, but Tre was laughing at Billie and egging him on to say more useless stuff.
"What was that?! You like meatballs?!" Tre said, laughing. He rubbed the top of Billie's head roughly, then continued, "Mike- I think Billie's in the mood for some meatballs tonight!"
"Cut it out, Tre," You said, trying to stifle a giggle.
But Tre kept on harassing Billie, and Billie kept on saying weird things under his breath.
When you finally got him inside he apartment, you were so tired from carrying him up a flight of stairs, that you just set him down on the couch.
"Sage, I dowanna..you will leave.." He muttered.
"You don't wanna what, Billie?" You asked concerned.
"I..dowanna lie to you..I love you.." He answered.
"Um, okay. Well, you don't have to; I won't be angry," You said.
"Sage, you been gone fur so long.. And Brittany, she told me bout whatcha been doin. I flipped out.."
"Wait, when did you talk to Brittany?! She left like two weeks ago." You said, freaking out a little more with every word Billie attempted to say.
"Well, I know..it was before that.."
"What exactly did she tell you I've been doing?" You asked irately. Even when Brittany was gone, she managed to ruin your life.
"She told me bout Hayden! You know- your OTHER boyfriend!" He yelled, standing up and kicking an empty beer bottle at the opposite wall.
"What the hell are you talking about?!" You yelled back.
"Don't pretend like you don't know! Stop acting like such a fucking VICTIM!" He yelled, as he glared at you.
"What is your problem!" You almost screamed.
"My problem is, you began sleepin with some guy named 'Hayden', only a week after we got ENGAGED! You remember THAT?!" He roared.
"Actually, NO, I don't remember getting engaged to such a jackass!"
"Well- I guess now you will!" He screamed back.
Then it got silent. Billie Joe looked down at the floor, and you shifted about uncomfortably.
"Well- the only reason I slept with Brittany, was because I heard you've been cheating on me all along.." Billie said miserably.
"Wait, What the fuck are you talking about?!" You asked, as you felt your heart tear in pieces.
"Well- I thought she told you.." He said, his expression going from sad to confused in a second.
You couldn't believe your ears. This was not Billie Joe, this was not something he would do to you.
"Told me WHAT?!" You yelled, resuming the fight.
Billie Joe must have immediately realized what he had done was wrong, but he still defended why he did it. "It was only once! And besides- you have no right to be angry with me- there's no telling how many times you fucked Hayden in the past couple months!"
For the first time since finding out about he and Adams' plan, you truly hated him with every inch of your heart. "Billie, I don't even KNOW anyone named Hayden!" You yelled, then stood up and began looking for your coat so you could leave.
Billie ran over to you, and grabbed your hand so you couldn't get to the doorknob.
"That's not what Brittany told me." He said, obviously realizing how wrong he really was. "She told me you'd been having an affiar with some guy named 'Hayden' for months now.. and that she couldn't let you lie to me like that anymore."
"You're dumber then I thought," You said coldly, turning your head as to make sure you didn't glance into his eyes. "Because you'd have to be a real moron to believe someone like Brittany. And to actually believe I'd do something like that." You spoke dejectedly, then pushed him off of you roughly.
"So there was no Hayden?" He said desperately, pulling you back, and grasping onto your arms.
"No." You said, as the tears that had been hidden, finally found their way to the surface. Billie Joe reached up to wipe your eyes, but you shoved his hand away. "Don't TOUCH me," You yelled through gritted teeth and tears.
Finally, you pried yourself free from his hold, and made your way to the door.
"Wait, you can't leave, I love you," He said quickly, as he closed the door before you could step out of it. He put his hand up and cupped your cheek, whispering, "I'm sorry.. I-I didnt know."

You looked up into his eyes, and saw traces of tears forming within them. But it didn't matter now, you roughly shoved his arms away from you and said, "Goodbye Billie," Before throwing the door open, and pushing your way out if it.
But Billie wasn't going to give up that easily. He ran after you, pulling your arm as you ran down the stairs. You pushed him away, and sped up.
Once outside, you saw a bus coming to the stop on the corner. You ran to it, and jumped on, pushing Billie Joe once more, as he attempted to pull you back.
As the bus began driving away, you saw that Billie was actually crying. He stood there defeated, but before you had gotten too far away, he yelled, "I thought you said you weren't gonna be angry?!"
"I lied!" You yelled back, wiping your tears, then turned to find a seat on the bus.