Status: DONE! Read, comment, rate LOVE :) <3

The Story of Rage and Love

His Heart Beat

Thirty minutes later a cab delivered you home at last. As you clumsily made your way to the door, you saw another taxi stop right where the other one had just left out of the corner of your eye. The door opened and Billie Joe jumped out.
He ran up to you and stopped to catch his breath before asking, "Did you mean those things you said?"
Still a little shocked by his surprise arrival, you just stared at him in confusion. "What are you doing here? What about all those things you said about.." Billie straitened up and moved closer to you. "Those..those things you said about me not being serious..or, whatever.." You struggled to force out.
"Just look me in the eyes and tell me this is for real," He said.
Your eyes made their way to his, as his body moved closer to yours, and you simply said, "Nothing has ever felt so real."
And then he swerved in and kissed you, relieving the heartache that controlled your body. It wasn't slow and romantic, it was fierce and passionate full of longing and need. Billie pressed himself against you so hard, your insides were being crushed by the impact. But you pressed back with the same amount of force and mirrored his untamable intensity.
Behind you, your hands made their way to the door knob and you pushed it open, and Billie and you stumbled into the stairway. You laughed as you both tripped and fell into the first step. Billie smiled and stood up, helping you to get on your feet. And then he pressed his lips against yours again, and the two of you slowly made your way up the stairs, never breaking from each other's lips.
When you finally got to your door, you managed to get your keys out with Billie Joe still planting kisses along and down the side of your neck, and opened your door. As soon as he closed it behind him, he walked over to you grinning, and suddenly picked you up so your legs were around his waist. Your face was inches away from his and he was staring at you still smiling. You leaned in and kissed him slowly.
After pulling away, Billie looked up into your eyes and said, "I've missed you.."
You shook your head, and replied, "You have no idea.."
He smiled again, and the two of you collapsed onto your bed, with him on top of you. He immediately began kissing you deeply with his tongue sliding through your lips. You breathed deeply and moved your hands to his chest as you began to remove his shirt. Billie sat up with his legs on either side of your waist and threw his shirt off, then moved back down to kiss you again. Your hands traced their way down his chest to the hem of his jeans and slowly unbuttoned them. Billie groaned against your lips, and pulled one of your legs up and wrapped it around his waist. You could feel his hands as they traced the side of your abdomen from outside your slip.
Suddenly he removed his lips from yours, and replaced them on the side of your jaw, then slowly began kissing his way down your neck. You could feel the his mouth as it traced its way down your collar bone, and tickled you as it pricked the skin ever so slightly. Shivers were immediately distributed throughout your body, and you inhaled sharply when his hands found the hem of your slip as it lay at your thighs. He gradually slid his hands up your leg, taking the slip with him. As he pulled it up your body, he caressed the skin with his hands as he passed until he finally removed it all the way.
Then he sat up and quickly removed his jeans leaving the two of you borderless without the comfort of clothes, except for his boxers. He moved closer to you so that your bodies were pressed together at every corner and you could feel his heart beat and his chest move as he inhaled.
Billie looked down at you, breathing heavily, and whispered, "I love you.." You smiled and reached up to pull his lips to yours.
He pulled away and started kissing your neck once again, and made his way down to your chest. He caressed the sides of your stomach with his hands as he tantalizingly slowly kissed the area around your nipple. You shuddered slightly and breathed heavily as his tongue graced your tender skin.
Suddenly you abruptly moaned and arched your back, pushing your body into his. Billie was breathless, and you could feel his chest moving swiftly against your own.
Then he moved back to your mouth and kissed you as he little by little moved his hands down to your legs. He stroked the outer part, and then leisurely stirred his hand around to your inner thigh moving closer and closer to your opening. You moaned loudly into his lips as he finally made his way to your clitoris and began massaging it gently.
By this point your mind and heart were racing in alignment. "Billie," You moaned in a whisper through clenched teeth as he began to move his finger in and out of you. It got faster and faster until he upped the ante by making it two and eventually three fingers inside of you.
Your neck was thrown back and your body arched against his own. Billie Joe went back down to your chest and kissed your breast once more gingerly as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of you.
The two of you parted momentarily as Billie pulled his fingers out of you and quickly removed his boxers. He grasped your legs to wrap them around his waist, and all of a sudden you felt him at your opening. He leaned back down and kissed you tenderly on the lips, before fighting his loss of breath to whisper, "Are you still up for this?"
You pulled him back down to you in a hard, passionate kiss, and whispered back into his lips, "Definently."
Billie smiled and kissed you sweetly as you felt him easing his way slowly inside you. The pain was immense, but pleasure made it's way through in time.
"Sage.." Billie moaned deeply as he thrust in harder and harder. You concealed the strident moans desperately trying to make their way through your lips. You knew it frustrated Billie, but you felt so small and helpless in that situation. Billie Joe was more then you, and the feeling was bubbling deep down inside that you were about to explode. As the moment neared closer and closer, you bit your lip in reservation, irritating Billie even further.
"Fuck..." He gasped, looking down at you in confusion. You knew your reluctance to speak up was perplexing him more and more. You reached up and grabbed the hair on the back of his head, tugging lightly and holding on. He let out a long, muffled moan and whispered, "Harder.."
You obeyed, and the pace picked up quickly. Your stifled whimpers were finally growing in wavelength, and you could tell Billie was desperately confused as to why you were so afraid to let them out.
It was beyond you, and what most would enjoy, and you should have, was filled with anxiety. The enormity of the circumstance was beginning to get the best of you, and the decision you thought you were ready to make was being questioned.
The moment lasted what seemed like forever until you felt yourself beginning to climax. And then, finally, the moans you had been stifling fought their way through your lips, and you let the pleasure get the best of you.
"Billie..." You groaned loudly as you vaulted your back and felt the desire running through your body. Billie was so loud, and his moans awakened your conscience. He let out one last, low moan into your lips when he leaned down to kiss you, and then both of you came.
He buckled into a damp heap beside you, breathing loudly and heavily, but didn't say a word. Your throat hurt from the rasping for breath you had done, and you stared at the ceiling in silence.
After a minute of quiet, he turned to you and asked, "Why were you so reserved?"
You looked from him then back to the ceiling, whispering, "I'm not sure.."
Billie Joe banged his fist softly against the headboard as he looked back as the ceiling, then turned back to you saying, "Do you regret it?"