Status: DONE! Read, comment, rate LOVE :) <3

The Story of Rage and Love

Right Where We Belong

When you woke up, it was late at night, and the entire apartment was silent and dark. Your head was nestled deep in Billies chest, and your body was squished up against his as you began to rise. A terrible stomach ache had woken you from your deep slumber, and a sore head was plaguing your body. You opened your eyes and sat up slowly, careful not to wake up Billie Joe. After making your way to your brand new bathroom, you stared at your tired reflection in apathy.
Suddenly, Billie walked in behind you, and wrapped his arms around your torso. He kissed you sweetly on the cheek and you closed your eyes, savoring every second.
"I need a moment," You said quietly, walking out of Billie's grasp.
He looked at you nervously, then nodded as he left, shutting the door behind him.
You sat down on the edge of the bathtub, and covered your face with your hands. You could feel the cold marble on your legs and hard tile on your feet as you sat there contemplating your choices. Standing up, the queasy feeling in your stomach worsened, and your head raced to catch up.
"Ugh," You mumbled to yourself. "What's wrong with me?"
After a couple minutes of staring at the wall, trying desperately to rid yourself of such a sick feeling, you swallowed an Aspirin, and finally made your way out of the bathroom. Billie had gotten dressed, and was waiting patiently on the edge of the bed for you. When he saw you, he stood up quickly and walked carefully to where you were standing.
"Is everything alright?" He asked, looking you up and down for signs of fatigue.
"Of course," You answered with fake enthusiasm. "I'm fine."
Obviously unconvinced, Billie attempted to make a protest, but you cut him off. "I said I was fine!" You said, gently pulling him by the back of the neck to meet your forehead. He stared deeply in your eyes searching for recognition.
Moments later, you pulled back and looked at him from afar. He was so perfect, but in a very imperfect way. What he was doing with you still, was beyond you. He was wanted by everyone. It's hard to compete with every girl in America. Billie was officially a 'rock star' now, so it was only a matter of time before he found that rock star's can get anything they want, and he could find someone better then you just like that. For some reason his fame was seriously wearing on your confidence in yourself, and even in the two of you.
"Is this conditional?" You asked out of nowhere. Billie immediately furrowed his eyebrows, staring at you in confusion.
"What are you talking about?" He asked looking at you with caution.
"If I were to... change. Would you still love me?" You asked desperately trying to hold back nervous tears.
"Change? How?" He asked. You shook your head, and made sure not to make eye contact with him.
"What... if someday you get bored of me?" You mumbled. "What if someday you don't find me pretty anymore?" By this point tears had fought through to the surface. Billie stepped forward and wiped your eyes gently.
"Now why would that happen?" He said so quietly he was almost whispering.
"I don't believe in ordinary things," You said in response. "I don't want this to become normal... I hate normal."
He laughed silently, and nodded in agreement. Then he reached up and gently caressed the side of your face. "I don't believe we will ever be ordinary, be that good or bad. But even if one day this becomes a routine, I'll still love you through all the normality that may occur."
You laughed, and shook your head. "If it's not mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it's a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love should never be one of them," You said simply.
When you looked back in his eyes, it occurred to you that he was on the verge of tears as well. You smiled brightly at the touch of human he was displaying in front of you. He bit his lip, and looked back at you with adoration. "I agree," He whispered.
Then without warning, his lips came crashing into your's, and he locked you in an overpowering kiss, with an immense amount of force behind it. "I love you," He said hoarsely whilst his lips were still attached to yours.
And then, it was as if the confidence you lacked your entire life finally showed itself just enough for you to realize it was even there. You lost yourself in the kiss, and before you knew it the two of you had fallen onto the messy blanketing of your bed. By this time, you knew you were ready. This was no longer a dead relationship, and for the first time you knew everything between Billie and you was perfect.
Billie hesitated at first. He looked at you apprehensively, and asked, "Are you sure this time?"
You paused, but had never been so sure of anything in your life. After giving a slight nod, and a nervous smile, Billie leaned in and kissed you sweetly, then began removing your clothes.
It was different this time. You weren't just two people having sex, you were two people making love. This time it was beautiful. It wasn't awkward or guilty, like before. This time it was right.
He thrust harder and harder, and the two of you moved together in pure ecstasy. The whole time your mind was blank of all problems and pain you had inside you, and the feeling of true love took over your form. Because that's what it was. There was no longer an gray areas, it finally made sense. It was finally true.
When it was over, Billie Joe rolled to your side, and stared at the ceiling, while you stared at the side of his face as he gasped for breath. After feeling your eyes on him, he tilted his head towards you, and smiled. You mirrored his sleepy happiness, and kissed him lovingly. Billie pulled your naked form close to his, and draped the covers over your tired bodies. You rested your head on his rapidly moving chest, and closed your eyes. You could feel Billie kiss the top of your head, and wrap his arms tighter around your torso, before you eventually began to fall asleep.
Long after you had dozed off, Billie remained awake. He was memorizing every second of holding you as he possibly could. He beamed silently as he felt you inhale at every breath, and your heart beat in steady repetition against his chest. "You could never be normal in my eyes," He whispered. "I'll love you no matter what..."
You didn't actually hear him say it, but it was almost as if you could feel it. Your heart skipped a beat in your sleep, and you're pretty sure that night you had the greatest dream you've ever experienced.
This would forever be a night you remembered as the first time you felt completely free of tribulations, and the first night your relationship with Billie was finally as strong on the inside as it was on the outside. And that was a remarkable feeling.