Status: DONE! Read, comment, rate LOVE :) <3

The Story of Rage and Love

Thank God

Later on that week you continued to be completely unsure if what you had done was the right thing. It's a hard decision for anyone to have to make, let alone someone as indecisive as you. And after days and days of quietly killing yourself inside, you knew you had to tell Billie.
It had been two weeks before you saw him again. He was flying you out to meet him at the New York airport, and you were going to be staying with him for three days.
You arrived in the terminal feeling more nervous then ever. You knew you had to tell Billie Joe, but nothing about the situation was making this less hard in any way. He was waiting for you once you stepped off the escalator, holding a bouquet of purple lilies. A grin placed itself across your face as you made eye contact with him, and his expression mirrored your own.
Finally, you reached the floor, and steadily headed for Billie. He met you with arms wide open, and squeezed you into his chest once he finally grasped you within his arms. Kissing the side your neck, he whispered, "I missed you," With emphasis on every word. The lilies he brought you brushed against your face as Billie held you. They smelled beautiful and warmed every inch of your tired soul.
"Can we leave?" You asked, "I need to lye down."
"Sure," Billie said caringly. He handed you the flowers then reached down and picked up your bags. When the two of you got outside there was a limo waiting. You looked nervously at Billie Joe, but he merely smiled and escorted you into the car.
Half an hour later you made it to the upscale hotel that you would be staying in at last. The walls were covered in dark red velvet drapes and expensive paintings littered the rooms. The main lobby that the two of you entered was dripping in upper-class society people and women wearing gorgeous jewels and diamonds.
At last, you made it upstairs to your room. You fell down on the enormous bed that was provided and closed your eyes. It was almost too much to take. It was almost as if you were seeing everything Billie had become blow up right in front of your face.
You felt him lye down next to you and kiss the side your face.
"I hate it too," He said quietly. You opened your eyes quickly and stared at him.
"Really?" You asked.
He laughed slightly, then put his hand against your cheek and caressed your skin. "Yeah," He answered. You grinned and nestled your head in his neck. He let his head fall so his chin was resting upon the crown of your head. It felt perfect.
-------------------------------------------------
Hours later you found yourself in the center of a posh restaurant eating dinner with Billie, Tre, Mike, and their new girlfriends. It was very awkward, and you kept glancing at Billie Joe displaying true anxiousness. He brushed off your uncomfortable looks and caressed your leg with his foot under the table. You giggled silently as he tickled your ankle, but quickly regained perception.
Guilia was the name of the girl that Tre had brought to dinner. She was beautiful down to every last strand of long, dark brown hair. But she was silent. She had nothing whatsoever to add to any of the conversation that had ensued.
The girl that Mike was dating called herself 'Missy', but made sure to go into a long, detailed description of how her name was really 'Melissa', but that was just too bland of a name for her personality. You couldn't help but roll your eyes at the dud Mike had chosen for a girlfriend. The entire way through dinner she constantly flipped around her fake blond hair and almost smacked the poor waiter in the face a couple times. You were pretty sure he had made a point to spit in her Lobster Bisque that night.
Billie obviously felt the same as you did about the girls, as he had to keep from laughing at 'Missy' with every other word she said.
Finally, the night was coming to an end, when you felt your phone vibrating in your lap.
"Excuse me," You said politely as you stood up, "Just let me get this." You walked in a quickened pace to the lobby of the restaurant, and answered your phone.
"Hello?" You said quietly.
"Hey," Came Danee's voice from the other line.
"Hey!" You said, "Finally, a normal person to talk to! Oh my God, Danee, you have to see the girls I met tonight. One of them wont shut up, and the other one I'm beginning to think is a mute. That, or a wax figure or something."
Danee laughed, and settled down enough to ask, "So I'm guessing he took it well then?"
Your heart stopped. You had completely forgotten about that. "Oh I forgot. I was just so happy to see Billie again that I guess it slipped my mind."
"That's a pretty big thing to just forget about," She said disapprovingly. You rolled your eyes at her tone, and looked back at the table where they were just paying for dinner. Billie glanced up from the check and smiled at you lovingly.
"I know," You whispered. "I'll have to tell him tonight." You turned your back to the table and stared blankly at the wall in front of you.
A moment of awkward silence passed until Danee spoke again. "What if he's, you know, against it morally or something?"
The thought had not crossed your mind. You weren't necessarily sure if Billie was pro-choice or not, and if he wasn't, it was going to cause some problems.
"I don't know," You whispered again, "I'll just have to tell him and see how he feels about it." You paused for a second, then continued, "He wouldn't have wanted me to keep the baby anyways."
All of the sudden you heard a glass drop behind you, and felt wine splash up against the back of your legs. You spun around and were met face to face by none other then Billie. He was staring at you in disbelief and shock.
"B-Billie," You gasped. "How long were you standing there?"
He bit his lip in what looked like anger, then said, "Long enough." An awkward silence ensued, until Billie broke it by asking, "Was it mine?"
You furrowed your eyebrows in disbelief. "Of course!" You said defensively, "It is yours."

Billie's face went from shocked anger, to complete confusion. "What?" He asked.
"I didn't go through with it," You said. "I couldn't."
Tears quickly came streaming onto your face. "I wasn't sure if you wanted a child yet.. And I was sure that I didn't, but when the lady covered my mouth with the mask, I could see an entire future flashing in front of me. I could suddenly see everything I was giving up, and I didn't want to."
Billie still looked absolutely perplexed.
"Billie; I kept the baby," You said inaudibly, waiting for his response. His look of befuddlement then quickly became a look of pure ecstasy.
"Really?" He asked cautiously. You simply nodded whilst biting your lip, and looked at him anxiously. But instead of disappointment, like you had expected, he looked blissful.
Immediately after you nodded, he pulled you in for the tightest hug ever, and kissed you sweetly on the lips.
"Thank God," He whispered.