Status: DONE! Read, comment, rate LOVE :) <3

The Story of Rage and Love

Defense

Being pregnant was a lot more painful then you had hoped for. The feeling of a million knives residing in your stomach was constantly in attendance, and the residue of fresh tears was ever-present on your cheeks.
"It hurts," You moaned as Billie placed a hot cloth on your forehead in order to ease your headache. He leaned over and kissed your cheek.
"You'll be okay," He said quietly.
"That's easy for you to say," You snapped back, standing up quickly. "I feel like shit!" You hadn't been pregnant long enough to begin showing, but you were sure as hell feeling it. Your stomach was literally churning constantly and growling at you with every move you made.
Billie Joe rolled his eyes and sighed, then made his way into the kitchen. Your constant outbreaks and sudden mood swings were beginning to get on his nerves, but he pretended not to care for your sake. You sat down again and tried to regain your composure. Moments later he came back with a glass of water and a bottle of painkillers.
"This should knock you out for a couple hours," He joked as he sat down beside you. You gave him a sarcastic smile, then scooted over for him.
And just like he predicted, thirty minutes later you were out cold.
Billie paced around the silent apartment as he waited for you to wake up. He slowly made his way into the bedroom, and in a hope that you'd be happy when you woke up, made the bed and cleaned off the dressers. Then after sitting down, he stared contently at the newly cleaned room waiting for you.
Suddenly, the phone rang. His eyes darted to the wall, and looked back at you to make sure you were asleep. Then Billie carefully made his way over to the hook, and picked up the receiver.
"Yeah?" He asked quietly and quickly.
"Is she there?" A female voice asked timidly.
"Yeah, so make it quick," He answered, looking back at your sleeping figure.
The female paused, then broke the silence by saying, "Do you think shell mind?" Billie bit his lip as he continued staring at you. "I mean," She went on, "Sage definently doesn't wanna see me again. But, I need to see you tonight." She whispered the last sentence in anticipation.
"I know, I need to talk to you too," Billie stated. "Look, tonight she's going to the studio with Danee again, so I'll call you when she leaves... Then we can do what we need to, and hopefully she'll never find out. But this is the last time. We'll never have another chance."
The girl on the other line pondered what he said, then quietly said, "Alright, that sounds good.."
Billie nodded, and hung up the phone without saying goodbye. He walked over to where you were lying, and sat down on the coffee table beside the couch.
"I love you," He whispered as he reached over and brushed the hair out of your face.
You slept peacefully not knowing what he was doing or thinking about, and you left three hours later not knowing what he would be doing while you were away. But you trusted Billie Joe; trusted him with all your heart.
---------------------------------------
(Billies P.O.V.)
Sage left a couple hours after waking up. She'd liked the fact that Billie cleaned their room for her, and he sat anxiously on the couch remembering the big smile that had place itself upon her face. She had only been gone for twenty minutes, and he was already starring at the phone hoping she might suddenly get the urge to call. He longed to hear her voice, or at least hear that she was alright. Billie had recently become more protective over her, probably a direct result of the fact that she was carrying their child. He made Sage call every time she left from wherever she arrived, and wondered where she was when she didn't.
Finally, there was a knock at the door. Billie jumped to his feet and paced quickly to the other side of the apartment.
He swung the front door open, and she walked in.
"Hi," He said slowly, looking at her in apprehension. She just nodded in response, then looked around the apartment with a dazed look on her eyes.
She giggled slightly then said, "You can tell she lives here. It's dripping with her personality." Billie grinned as he looked around at all the changes Sage had introduced to the place; the drapes, the wood floors, it all looked so different. But he liked it that way; it reminded him of her whenever she was gone. The other girl, standing in front of him, walked farther into the apartment. "She's pregnant now, I hear. Is it true?"
Billie Joe fought back a huge smile and simply nodded. "Only a couple of weeks."
The girl stared at him in awe, "You're actually happy about it?"
"Of course," He blurted out with a defensive tone. "Why wouldn't I be?" He asked rudely.
She stepped back in shock, then answered while looking at him with raised eyebrows, "I just always thought you didn't want kids.."
Billie bit his lip, then said, "Well, I do."
"Ha, okay, let's just get this over with," She said, changing the subject quickly. Billie nodded, and showed her into the living room.
-------------------------------------------
(Back to your P.O.V)
At ten oclock, you decided you needed to get some sleep. So after bidding Danee goodbye, you caught a taxi on the curb, and headed home at last.
When you got to your block, you noticed the lights upstairs were on, so Billie must be there. You quickly went up the stairs, and opened the door only to find Billie Joe waiting for you in the kitchen.
He ran over to you, and hugged you from behind as you attempted to remove your coat.
"You're here," He said happily.
"Caught that, did you?" You joked in a sarcastic tone. He laughed, and kissed your cheek.
"I've missed you," He said. You looked at him in bewilderment.
"Billie, I wasn't gone that long," You said.
"I know. It just seemed like a long time, that's all," He smiled at you as he spoke.
You shook your head, and then made your way into the living room, only to find...