Status: DONE! Read, comment, rate LOVE :) <3

The Story of Rage and Love

Love's a Bus

You had been in a writing frenzy. It had been four months since you guys had been signed to Reprise records, and since then you had written fourteen songs that were good enough and had been approved to be on the album. Out of them, there was about four or five songs that were all approved to be singles. The three of you practically lived in the studio.
One night, you were in an inspirational mood, and decided to stay much later then Sam and Brittany, both of whom had left five hours earlier. But you couldnt leave, you had become completely obsessed with finishing this song.
Three hours later, you had at least laid down a rough version of the song, and were too exhausted to do anything more. You looked at the clock; It was 3:37 am.
"Fuck," You muttered to yourself as you put on you hoody and began to shut off all the equipment.
As you walked down the hall to the elevator, you noticed someone else with your odd obsession was still in the building also. You looked over the railing next to the elevator into the main lobby about five levels below where you stood. There stood a guy with messy hair, who was carrying a guitar and a drink, talking to some of the janitors and laughing about something.
Just then the elevator door opened, so you stepped in. The Reprise building was beautiful, the elevator you were standing in was made of glass so as it went down you were able to see everything. And everyone outside of it could see in. You looked around dreamily at the fancy building, and just as it arrived at the main floor you noticed that the guy who was previously laughing with the staff, was staring at you through the glass. You suddenly got very embarrassed and looked away immediately, completely unaware that the boy was still staring at the back of your head.
As you got off the elevator and turned to walk out the sliding glass door, you suddenly bumped into something, and as you looked up, it backed away, slightly embarrassed.
"Im sorry," The guy said.
You blushed as you noticed just how attractive this guy really was. He looked at you in the eyes, but then turned away, with a slightly shy smile, and put his hands in his pockets. You just looked down at your feet, imitating his shy smile.
"Its just that I couldnt help but notice.." He pointed at your shirt and you looked down and noticed you were wearing an Operation Ivy Tee. Then as you looked up at him, you noticed he was wearing the exact same shirt. For some reason both of you found this incredibly funny, and broke out into a nervous laughter.
"I guess I should start buying clothes that are more gender specific," You said, embarrassed that you were wearing the same shirt as a guy. At that, he began to laugh again.
"You look better in it then I do, compared to you, I dont do this shirt much justice." He smiled at you and stared deep in your eyes.
"Right, well" You said trying to control your blushing.
At that you began walking out the door again, leaving the guy staring after you. You walked out to the bus stop on the corner, and waited silently.
God damn, if you werent so shy, you could have at least asked what his name was... You began to muse to yourself. Just then the bus finally came. As you boarded you wished you would have been more outgoing with that guy...
Just as the doors to the bus began to close, you saw that very guy running over to the bus. He stopped at the window you were sitting in, and motioned for you to roll down the window. You did, but just as you got it all the way down, the bus started to move.
He began to walk with the bus, as he yelled, "Whats your name!?"
You looked down at him and smiled brightly, as you yelled back, "Sage Ramone!" He smiled at you, by now he was almost running to keep up with the bus.
"Wait!" You screamed back at him as he started to slow down, "Whats yours?!"
He flashed you a grin, but instead of yelling back, he began sprinting to the front of the bus. He banged on the door, and the driver slammed on the breaks as he noticed there was someone running with the bus. He opened the doors, and the guy got on, obviously tired from his little workout.
"Hey, pal! What the FUCK do you think your doing!" the driver yelled angrily at the guy.
"Carry on," He said, not noticing the anger in the mans voice. At that the bus started again.
He walked back to the seat where you were sitting and sat down next to you. "Hi.... Sage." He said looking deep into your eyes. "My name is Billie Joe, and I thought you deserved a proper introduction."
--------------------------------
The two of you talked for hours, so long in fact, that you missed your stop, twice. By the time you remembered that you even had an apartment or had to sleep for that matter, it was already morning, and you and Billie were sitting at the bus station in downtown Berkeley.
"Shit..." You yawned, "Ive been up all night."
Billie looked at you adoringly. "Yeah, I guess we lost track of time around our second detailed discussion about why South Park is the greatest show on Earth," He said laughing.
"Dude, I gotta get home, my friends are gonna freak the fuck out." You said, smiling as he helped you up. You both yawned and stretched, and walked off the bus you had inhabited for more then six hours.
It was just as you got outside, that you noticed how far away from home you really were.
"Well... I guess we gotta wait for the next bus." You said smiling.
At that, Billie smiled, grabbed your arm, and pulled you into a passionate kiss. "The bus has never been this interesting." He said huskily as he pulled away grinning.