Status: DONE! Read, comment, rate LOVE :) <3

The Story of Rage and Love

Timid

Prologue;
The pavement hitting the bottoms of the souls of your shoes was so loud that it echoed all across the rain-covered streets. It was quiet other then that. The abandonment of that street was like a record playing over and over again in your head, and the music never even started. Those words were ringing through the alleys, the ones he never said. You knew what was coming, you knew exactly what was going on finally. He was never gonna do this to you again you were gonna run away and he would never see you again. It was exactly what he deserved. It was his fate just as this was yours.
--------------------------------------------

Reality is painful. Your escapist tendencies had kept you from completely falling apart as the days events unfurled in front of you. Billie was obviously hiding something important from you, but you let it slide. You trusted him.
Once again you woke up to an empty apartment, something that had been happening every morning for the past week. One lazy morning after another, you lifted yourself out of bed and walked around town shopping with Danee. And surprisingly, spending a good deal of your days with Mikelle. When Danee met him she was completely impressed.
"He's wonderful," She said after he dropped the two of you off at her apartment. "And pretty handsome," With that you sighed and said your goodbyes. You really did not want to think about how handsome Mikelle was, only because youd been thinking about it constantly for a week.
Finally, you got home. You immediately looked to see if Billie Joe had yet returned, but your hopes came to no avail. The apartment was just as bare as is was that morning.
This was not good. Not only did you miss Billie, you were suddenly feeling sick. Your stomach moaned, as did you, and all of the sudden you couldn't stand. Your tired body fell to the ground. In a last hope to find him, you reached for your fallen handbag and grabbed your cell phone quickly.
After no answer from Billie's phone, you called the only other person you could think of; Mikelle...
He answered immediately, and you needed not to say more then two words before he was on his way over. When he arrived, you flung the door open and looked around for you in a frenzy. Once he spotted you on the ground he ran over and helped you up carefully.
"What's wrong?" He asked ominously.
"I-I think I'm going into labor," You gasped.
The next thing you knew you were being driven away in an ambulance with Mikelle right by your side. He was holding on to your hands tightly and looking at you lovingly. It was what Billie Joe should have been doing.
You delivered a healthy boy later that night. You named him Julien.
Julien Austin Armstrong. It was perfect.
Mikelle was one of the first people to hold Julien. You silently cried inside knowing that Billie Joe missed the birth of his first child, and that it was something that he would never be able to get back. Mike and Tre were so busy playing with the baby they forgot that Billie wasnt even there. Well, for a second they did.
"Hey, where the fuck is Billie Joe anyways?" Tre said looking around in bewilderment.
You avoided answering when you saw Billie literally knocking people over as he ran to you.
"Did I miss it?!" He asked in a whirl. He looked around and saw Tre holding his son. "Is-is that him?" He stuttered quietly.
Tre merely nodded and handed him Julien, and Billie immediately began tearing up.
----------------------------------------

You were in the hospital for a good nine days before you able to return home. Billie Joe hadn't left your side since he arrived late for his son's birth. He slept in the plastic chair sitting opposite your bed. The only times he left in fact were to buy you things. Every time he came back he'd have jewelry and presents for you, and every time you pushed them back at him refusing.
The way you were treating him couldn't quite be considered the cold shoulder, but it was getting damn near close. Billie regularily apologized and begged for forgiveness to which you politly brushed away.
"Billie, there's no need," You said coldly not even looking up at him from your magazine. You could sense his anger, it was filling the room.
"So you forgive me," He said through clenched fists and a tight jaw. You could feel his eyes burning a hole through your Rolling Stone and hitting you, but you ignored it.
"You heard me, just forget about it," You said frigidly once again.
He roughly collapsed into his chair and was quiet. "Am I being punished for something other then this?" He asked.
You finally lowered your magazine and looked him straight in the eyes.
"I don't know, is there something you should be punished for?"
He looked at you timidly. "Uh- no.." He answered. Billie bit his lip and looked away from you as not to make direct eye contact any more then he had to. You didn't release your glare, and he could feel it. Suddenly he looked back at you and waited. "Sage.. I love you," He said quietly, looking at you with every inch of caring and love that he could possibly muster up inside himself.
"I'm sorry, I wish I could've been here, but I'm here now.. And believe me, I'm not going anywhere."
As he spoke his last sentence he stared you directly in the eyes and didn't wait for your response.
He didn't want you to give one.