Status: DONE! Read, comment, rate LOVE :) <3

The Story of Rage and Love

You Got It.

This Could Be the End of Everything

That ballroom was shining like the moon when you walked up the red staircase opening into it. It almost sparkled, and the colors hit you and fell deep into your head. Everything in this place was perfect.
He was standing beside you, and gently grabbed on to your hand as a wave of people came walking in behind you. A couple shoves ensued, to which he squeezed slightly, holding on as always.
You turned your head to him, and whispered, "Thank you for coming, Mikelle."
Mikelle smiled eagerly, and then looked out into the ballroom that was filled to the brim with beautiful people in beautiful clothes.

"I'm getting tired, Billie. I'm getting older and I need something to rely on, someone to believe in. I need somewhere to begin."
Billie Joe was blank. His heart was blank, his head was too. He stared at you and the empty feeling in his eyes swept inside you harder then a tsunami.
"This isen't real," He muttered.
The remnants of your broken relationship lye all around you. Surrounded by shattered glass and pieces of the dresser that had been smashed to the bulk.
"I wish I could feel bad for you," You said coldly.
You knew this man, you knew him so well it hurt. You knew what he was capable of and you knew what he had done. Redemption is just a word, one that you could not take anymore of.
"Brittany left this," You said, handing him a scribbled note that you found in your top dresser that you shared with Billie. It was tucked underneath his socks.
It was a good note. It said everything it should have. It told you everything you ever needed to know.
Billie took it and skimmed through it quickly, then crumpled it up and threw at the wall.
"I don't even know if it's mine," He said quietly. "You and I both know you can't trust Brittany."
"Is this what youve been making payments on?" You said, thinking back to the five hundred some dollars he had owed Brittany months ago. "Your child with another woman?"
"You knew about that one night, that was all. It was forever ago... and suddenly she's pregnant. I couldn't tell you, not after I had finally gotten you back... and after all you'd forgiven me for."
You make everything uncomplete dont you? You asked merely. "I sat this relationship out, you never even noticed."
He bit his lip.
You didn't even bother waiting for a response. For that matter, you didn't even bother crying. It was much too late for that sort of thing anyways.
"Your other child and I are moving out," You said, turning to walk into the nursery. You were going to bring Julien with you and never look back. You were going to raise him to be a better man then his father ever could be. You were going to start a new life somewhere else.

With someone else.
Needless to say, Billie didn't stop you.

'Stop thinking about that', you thought to yourself as the room lit up once again in your eyes. The two of you began walking forward, hand in hand. As you walked people turned and smiled at you, offering all the congratulations possible. It became white noise in your ears as you went on. Straight ahead you saw Danee in her dark red gown.
Mikelle gripped your hand even tighter.
You looked up at him, and he leaned forward, planting a romantic kiss on your neck.
Danee turned, and retrieved Julien from his stroller. She walked to you and handed him over. You kissed his forehead as Mikelle beamed with his smile.
Suddenly, a man got on the microphone, momentarily stopping the band that was playing.
He smiled, and said, "We're here today to congragulate Sage and Mikelle as they venture out into their lives together. With their son."
You smiled so big it almost hurt.
Mike smiled back, and then continued, "Now that Mikelle has adopted little Julien," Mike's face strained as he said this, and the next part seemed to take him forever to complete, "Julien's legal name will now be, Julien Phelps."
The room full of your friends and family and quite a few strangers clapped united.
Mike bit his bottem lip and looked at you sadly, then continued to walk of the stage and join Tre and Danee in private conversation in the corner of the ball room.
'Don't pay attention to that', you firmly told yourself once again. Just keep breathing.
Mikelle was holding Julien and talking to his brothers who had flown over from London. They were so wonderful. They all took turns kissing Julien's forehead and holding him and adoring him with love.

Was this where you always say yourself in those dark nights spent alone waiting for Billie? If you had only known, if only you could've changed things. It could be so different. Billie Joe might have gotten to see his son's first birthday. Well, one of them at least.
In your heart you silently prayed that he was okay and that he was happy, but were careful not to let your head catch on. No brain of your's would of approved any sympathy for that wretched man. For Billie Joe.
You doubted he would have enjoyed a gathering like this, but it no longer mattered what he thought, he was gone.
And as you turned your head to glance around the room, you noticed Mike, Tre, and Danee sneaking towards the back exit.
Something told you they didn't feel like they belonged.