Status: DONE! Read, comment, rate LOVE :) <3

The Story of Rage and Love

A Little Blurb

Hello to my lovey readers, and to all 5 of you who've subscribed.
I have a couple of things to say just to express my gratitude and such.

Firstly, I want to say thank you to those who took time to read my stories and extra bonus to those who've read my poems. I'm honestly so scared whenever I post because I know my writing isn't the best, but I'm really trying to hone the art.
Please bear with me.

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that anyone at all has read any of my work but it means the world to me!

Secondly, I started writing "Rage and Love" when I was 11 and didn't finish until I was in highschool. It started out in a weird format, close to choose your own adventure type.
Also I didn't know how I was writing it. So a lot of it is in the perspective of the reader as Sage, which seemed neat at first but is now plain confusing.

Lastly, for quite some time, and I mean years, I've been toying with the idea of rewriting "Rage and Love" so it makes better sense with perspective format, but also to create a happy ending.
I feel as though people didn't respond as well near the end and it's possibly because Sage and Billie don't work out.

Another thing I'd like to test out is Sage with a different name?

These are just thoughts, I'd love feedback so I know if it's worth my time to rework this piece. It is my baby after all and I want it to thrive as best as it can.

Thanks for reading!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
♠ ♠ ♠
Ps. So sorry if yoy thought this was going to be an additional chapter.
I'll consider adding a second story and make a series.