Status: DONE! Read, comment, rate LOVE :) <3

The Story of Rage and Love

Now We've Got a Big BIG Mess On Our Hands

It was such an amazing night, you could barely go two seconds without smiling. Brittany and Sam were seriously creeped out by you. But you couldnt help it, you had just spent the past ten most incredible hours with the most incredible gut youd ever met. You went through the events over and over in your mind; When you and Billie thought it would be a good idea to write in permanent marker all over yourselves (From which you still hadnt been able to wash off), and that kiss. Everything Billie had to say was astounding, he knew exactly who he was, exactly where he was going, and exactly what he wanted. You couldnt even decide what you wanted to eat for lunch. But there was one thing you were sure of, youd never felt like this before. Every word Billie had said was still ringing in your head. And the image of him staring at you as he described his perfect life, including a family, to which he would give everything and dedicate all of his life to, was still burnt clearly in your mind.
You never saw it happening, it wasnt a flash of light that you could distinguish as being the moment you fell in love with Billie, it was an understanding feeling that you felt every time he looked you in the eyes. It was almost as if both your legs could break, but Billies gaze could hold you up and keep you standing. Your heart was placed on a clock, and you could feel it ticking every moment Billie was away. Love was a mystery to you, but you were desperate to come to a conclusion. Like a novel you couldnt put down, you could never spend enough time with him. His heart was keeping time with yours, and eventually, they were ticking together.
And Billie must have felt the same way. When he looked at you, you could feel his eyes burning a whole through you into your soul.
However much it confuses you, you cant help but appreciate the way Billie adores all the weird things you do.
For some reason he loved the way you twirled your hair in your fingers when you where embarrassed (which was often), and how you bit your lower lip when you couldnt think of the right things to say. And you loved how he could find those words for you, and say them better then you could ever imagine. The time you spent together was more of a blur than anything else. You couldnt really tell the difference between night and day anymore, seeing as how the hours you spent with Billie all blended together and eventually both of you were blind to anything and everything other then each other.
Perfection is boring. But you didnt love Billie because he was perfect, he was filled with flaws. But the flaws are what made him beautiful.
And in your own dysfunctional way, Billie and you were completely in love, and had both found the one person with which, however un-perfect life was, made it worth living.
Until one day
-----------------------------------
It was 9:47 am, and you were late. The band had a meeting with your new manager today, along with the CEO of Reprise, and of course youre A & R man at the company, Adam. Today you were to go over all the songs on the new album, and determine what the first single would be. You were also going to be discussing the "look" of the band, which you were definitely not looking forward to.
The name of the band had finally been decided. Apparently the bands old name, The FCC FC SUCKS, was not catchy enough, and would cause problems with the distributors, seeing as how they were owned by the FCC. The new name of the band was Bad Absolution, a name you didnt necessarily like right away, but was growing on you.
The meeting was supposed to be held at 9:30 am, but you were up late last night watching a South Park marathon with Billie. You woke up this morning and Brittany and Sam had already left.
"Thanks a lot, bitches," You groaned to yourself as you struggled to get dressed.
By the time you got there, everyone was already in a deep conversation. As you walked in the conference room it got suddenly quiet. Everyone looked at you, and you couldnt help but feel like they had just been discussing you. Adam shot you a cold look, and Brittany looked seriously uneasy. Sam didnt even look up at you, she just stared at the table.
"Miss Ramone, so glad you decided to join us," said Tim, the CEO of Reprise, with a hint of annoyance in his tone.
"Yeah... Im really sorry about that, I mustve slept in." As you said this you glared at Sam and Brittany, who pretended not to notice.
"Hmm.... Well, lets get started then." He stated.
As you listened to the album song by song, all of you made comments here and there, but over-all, everyone liked it. Especially track 5, called "Bus Away the Day", a song you wrote "loosely" about meeting Billie on the bus. Everyone loved that song, it had a bit of a Clash tinge to it, but was spoken from the heart and made you want to fall in love, with attitude. That was the single.
"Its great, its your ticket to fame! Good work Sage!" Paul, your new manager, said with a huge smile.
"I agree, it just screams hit single!" said Tim.
Adam just nodded at you, then returned to talking on his cell phone.
"Now... We have something we need to discuss with you alone, Sage." Said Paul, as he and Tim turned and stared at you. At that Adam finally got off his phone and began to stare at you also.
Brittany and Sam got up quicker then theyd ever moved, and practically ran out the door. You looked around in utter perplexity. Tim, Paul, and Adam were all looking at you expectedly.
"Sage... Brittany and Sam have confided some disturbing information to us, and they would like us to talk to you about it..." Tim said pretending to care, with fake compassion in his voice.
"Really," You said, all of the sudden feeling like your stomach was falling.
They just gave you a look of disappointment.