Status: DONE! Read, comment, rate LOVE :) <3

The Story of Rage and Love

We Should Date Other People

Having this big of a secret was actually pretty fun. The two of you felt all dangerous. It's not like you guys were doing anything illegal, but it was amusing to run around with each other hoping not to get caught. You had to sneak Billie in and out of your apartment, and Brittany and Sam never suspected a thing.
They were under the impression you had just gotten over what had happened. You pretended to be okay around them, but still acted minorly depressed about Billie, so they wouldnt be suspicious.
But you were actually having the time of your life. Everything was so much more exciting seeing as how you weren't supposed to be doing it. It was like breaking the rules at school, but so much better.
The only people who knew about Billie and you, were Mike and Tre. They were so thrilled when they found out that they still got to release the album. And they were actually great at keeping the secret. Like the time you were visiting Billie Joe in the studio, and Adam decided to drop by. They shoved you underneath the mixing table, and moved chairs and boxes in front of you, so Adam saw nothing. It was cramped, but still exciting
And things went on like this for along time. You had voiced how much fun you were having, but after a few months Billie was tired of hiding his love. Every time the two of you bumped into each other you had to pretend to be bitter about having broken up. But you could tell he was not having as much fun as you were.
One day you were walking out of Tims office, and ran strait into Billie Joe. Out of instinct, he laughed and was on the verge of pulling you into a kiss, when you noticed Tim was still watching. You pushed him away roughly, and laughed off the situation. Tim looked a little confused, but went back to his work any how. But Billie looked insanely angry. He did not like having to hide his affection, and especially didnt like it when guys hit on you, and he couldn't say or do anything.
Matters just got worse one night, when Brittany and Sam set you up on a date without you knowing. The guys' name was Forrest, and he was apparently good friends with Tim Marsh, and of course, Adam. This ended any hopes you had of turning it down. It would be suspicious if you refused to date anyone. Billie Joe was understandably, incredibly pissed off.
"No fucking way," He said, looking at you in disbelief. "I can't believe you"d even ask me that!!"
"Billie, listen. If I dont go on a date sometime, they're gonna think I an attic recluse, or something. Either that, or still dating you... I mean, how many people mourn over a fallen relationship for seven months? That's gotta be a record, or something..." You said, pleading in your heart that he wouldnt freak out.
Luckily, he didnt. He did worse.
"Fine," He said, "But I'm going with you."
"You're going with me on a date?" You said looking at him in shock.
"I wont go WITH you, Ill bump INTO you."
You thought about this for a second. He could just happen to be in the same place, and you being a good person, would graciously invite him to join you. Yeah... That would work.
----------------------------------------------
Forrest was going to meet you at a trendy Japanese restaurant downtown. And Billie was gonna meet at the same place... On accident...
When you and Billie arrived, he decided to wait outside for a while, so it didn't look like you came together. The restaurant was so beautiful. But you felt a little uncomfortable, like you were an alien who had randomly decided to land in the middle of a suburb. Everyone was so classy. And all of them were wearing gorgeous clothing. You were wearing baggy jeans and a band tee. Then you spotted Forrest. But he wasnt alone. Apparently he brought someone to bump into also.

Adam was sitting at the table with him, drinking a Vodka Tonic, and smoking a cigarette. As you walked up to them, Forrest stood up to introduce himself, and Adam just flashed you a fake smile.
"Hi.." You said back, trying not to be annoyed that Adam was there.
As you sat down, you wondered where Billie Joe was. And even when he came, what would he do when he saw Adam? Or better yet, what would Adam do? You pondered this for a couple more minutes, completely tuning out Forrest and his detailed description of Vermont during the fall. Then you saw Billie walking in. He smiled widely at you, which made you blush. But got a slight look of confusion when he caught sight of Adam. He recovered quickly though, and walked strait over to Adam smiling.
"Billie!" Adam said with fake enthusiasm.
"Hey," He replied, pretending not to notice you. The two of them immediately engaged in a conversation about the radio mix of the first single. Then Billie turned, and acted completely surprised when he saw you.
"Sage?!" He said, flashing you a grin, "Hey, how are you?" He asked, still grinning.
"Fine..." you said, still in shock from how amazing he was at lying. "Thi-this is Forrest..."
They shook hands, and Forrest looked happy to meet one of your friends.
"Nice to meet you! Hey Think you might wanna join us?" Forrest said.
"Love to!" Billie said, obviously pleased with himself.
As he sat down beside you, he briefly rubbed your thigh, then quickly pulled his hand away when he noticed that Adam was watching. Billie got along with Forrest great. But Adam seemed more and more suspicious as the night progressed. He looked back and forth between you and Billie Joe for over an hour. But you couldnt blame him, it was kind of obvious. As Billie drank, he became a lot more forward. He continuously flashed you sly grins, and had his hands permanently on you. He was a little drunk, but you had a feeling he knew what he was doing.
After a couple hours of just talking, and Billie groping you underneath the table, you were very tired. But Billie Joe definitely was not. His hand slid slowly from your knee, to your inner thigh. You pushed him away instantaneously, but that hadnt stopped him before. It was really erotic, like two and half strait hours of foreplay. And Billie Joe probably felt the same way.
As Forrest and Adam were involved in a deep conversation, he quickly whispered to you, "Meet me in the bathroom in five minutes..."
Then he announced to everyone that he had to go, and how nice it was to meet Forrest. And as he walked away, turned and winked at you.
You blushed. He always knew how to give you butterflies.
Five minutes later, you excused yourself from the table. As you walked towards the bathroom, you wondered which bathroom it was he meant. He answered that for you. Neither. He grabbed your arm, and pulled you into him, then spun you around and shoved you against the wall next to the payphone. He pushed his mouth against yours, and coaxed your mouth open with his tongue. You guys were going at it, hard. He put his hand on your waist, and slowly began messaging his way up towards your chest. You released a quick moan into his mouth, and he groaned loudly as he pushed his lower body up against yours. Then as your kissing started slowing down, he pulled away, and began placing kisses slowly down your neck. He was breathing really hard and very quickly. As he kissed his was down your neck to your collar bone, you threw your head back, and arched your back. When you did that, you accidentally pushed your body hard against his, which caused him to groan louder then before.
Then, from a distance, you heard Adam talking on his cell phone, and he was coming closer.
You threw Billie off of you immediately. So hard, it fact, his back hit the other side of the hallway with a loud thud. He looked at you in horror, completely confused as to why you violently pushed him off you. Then he realized why. No less then a second after you pushed Billie Joe off, Adam turned the corner and walked right into him.
"Owe- What the fuck Billie?!!," Then Adam caught sight of Billie, with his hair messed up and some of your lip gloss on his lip, and then he saw you. He looked you up and down, then gave both of you a look of pure abhorrence. "I thought you left?", He said, turning his attention to Billie Joe.
"I...ah, I did, but then... Well," Billie was stuttering left and right, and you'd never seen him so discomfited. He looked extremely nervous, and kept shooting you a look that screamed, "HELP ME". You didn't know what to do, so you sat there with a blank look on your face. Adam never looked as suspicious as he did right now. He kept looking you up and down, then glancing at Billie Joe. Then his phone suddenly rang. He turned away and began talking hurriedly, but kept looking back at you and Billie.
You noticed that Billie Joe had turned completely white, and he couldn't take his eyes off of yours. Adam looked annoyed when he finally hung up, and turned to the two of you, saying, "Well, I have to go. But we need to talk. I'll be contacting both of you to inform you of when we'll be meeting." But before he left, he turned and stared at Billie. "And I will deal with you separately. We have a lot to talk about..." He said quietly. By now, Billie looked as if he was about to throw up. Adam was staring at him, and vice versa. They stood there for a couple more seconds, then Adam turned, and walked away. You wondered to yourself what it was that he needed to talk to Billie about without you. I mean, you half of the problem, right?
After Adam left, the two of you sat in silence for a couple minutes. Could Adam know? Would he rat the two of you out? You had no idea how to react to the past experience. Finally, Billie straitened up, and walked over to you silently. He just kissed you gently, then pulled away, and grabbed your hand. He held it with both of his, and messaged it slowly. Then he looked up said, "Whatever happens, I love you. Just dont hurt. Because I never wanted to be the cause for that."
This confused you immensely. Why would he have hurt you? He just stared in your eyes. Then without another word, he walked away, pulling you with him, your hand still in his.