Status: Updated every week or two

Because of You

Bad Memories

They played for about an hour before grace told adam to get ready fir bed. When she was sure he was asleep she pulled out her diary from under the mattress. Every bight for years she ha written in her diary before she went to bed. Everything written in her diary for the past year was very weird, even to her. Every problem that she'd ever had had come back to haunt her, especially one.

She had never been one to believe in true love, but one boy had completely changed her about eight years ago. They'd both been seven and they'd been very close friends, everyone had always assumed that they liked each other, but it wasn't true. When she'd suddenly moved away and switched schools, she had really missed him, and a few year ago they'd ended up going to the same school again. But he'd changed. He had said the meanest things to her for no reason. It had hurt her more than anything anyone had ever done to her, so she was glad when he moved to the next county.

Even though he was gone for some reason when she thought about him now, she always felt a tightening in her chest. She hated him for hurting her like he did an now she hated herself too for still caring about him. When she knew that nobody would see or hear her, she would cry, she would cry for everything that had gone wrong in her life. The only person that she could trust in the world was Adam, every other person that said they'd cared or was supposed to care had just hurt her.
Grace flipped through her diary, mist of the pages had ink smears on them from where tears had hit the page. She had nothing new to add tonight. It was just a normal night in her house. She put down the date and wrote "Just another awful day for me." and slipped the diary back under the mattress. Then she layer down on the bed and waited for sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Got up to chapter 4 written, want to see how people like it before I put them on here.
Sorry my chapters are so short, just the way I write.