Status: Updated every week or two

Because of You

Stupid Girl

Their father hadn't allowed any other girls besides Grace into their home since their mother had left. This girl was obviously pretty young. She had long, dark brown hair. She looked up at them and smiled slightly, but her smile was cut short when their dad stomped into the room. 

"Shut the damn door!" he snapped at Grace. She quickly did as he said and stared at the floor. Grace quickly glanced up at the lady, she saw that she was looking at the floor too, and she looked extremely frightened. "What? Y'all look like you've never seen a woman before!" said their dad. Grace had learned by now to never show emotion around her father or talk unless he directed a question straight at you."Little brats" he mumbled as he turned to face the lady. 

"Tracy, these are my kids, Grace and Adam. I'm sure all you useless fucks will get along fine." Grace looked up, she was extremely confused now, what was he talking about? Surely this girl was smart enough to not get involved with their father, what was she thinking? You'd think she'd be smart enough to run while she could. "Grace!" his awful shout shattered her thoughts. She jerked her head up to look at him, "What the hell are you waiting for, get the hell out of here before I make you!" She squeezed Adams hand and walked quickly into their room and shut the door.

 "What?" Grace mumbled when they were safely behind the closed door. 
"Does this mean we have a new mommy?" Adam asked with more than a little excitement. "No, Adam. This doesn't mean we have new mommy. We will never have a new mom." she said annoyed by the question. Of course this lady, Tracy, wasn't meant to replace their mother. Her father couldn't be that mean could he? This was one stupid girl to stay here around their dad when she was the only one able to run.

She place her books on the worn out dresser and sat down on the bed. She started to think about when their mother was there, when everything was fun and everyone was nice, and nobody hit anyone else. "Grace!" she suddenly heard their father yell. His voice brought her back to now, where her mother was gone, everything is scary and mean, and where being hit was a almost daily thing. 

Both Grace and Adam looked at the door, then Adam looked up at her. Grace got up and started toward the door, Adam watched her with a scared look on his face. She look back at him then turned the nob on the door. She walked into the living room and stared at the floor. "Grace, Tracy is gonna be stayin' with us for a few weeks, you are to help her out and I swear if you give her any shit, you'll be sorry girl!" 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long since I've added a chapter. Hope you like it(: