I'm Not Ludo!

One/One

I was waiting at the meet and greet, bored as balls after a Tokio Hotel concert. I was standing there, minding my own business and reblogging funny things when I heard a male voice excitedly shout, “LUDO!”

Myself and everyone around me looks around confused as balls when, out of nowhere, I was picked up and spun around in a hug. When I was sat back down, I looked to see who picked me up so suddenly. I looked, saw a chest, and looked up to see that it was Tom Kaulitz talking animatedly about someone named Ludo. Huh?

“Euhm, hi?” I said slightly confused while I was having a mental mini fangirl moment.

“Ludo! Where have you been?! I’ve been looking all over for you!” he said looking at me.

“Wait. Who’s Ludo?” I asked.

“You are, silly!” he replied. Did he just call me silly? What the hell is going on?!

“Tom, I’m not Ludo,” I told him.

“Yeah, you are,” he said.

“No, I’m not.”

“You are, too! Don’t think I don’t know you’re Ludo.”

“But I’m not Ludo. My name doesn’t even begin with an L.”

“Yes, you are!”

I groaned. This was getting frustrating. “Tom, I am not Ludo. I am Kelsey. I’m just a fan waiting in line to meet you guys.”

“Don’t be silly, Ludo.”

“Gosh dammit I’m not Ludo!” I said throwing my arms in the air. This was getting ridiculous.

“Oh,” he said dejectedly before looking at his feet.

Awwww. Now I feel bad. Must comfort! “Hey, we’ll find Ludo. Want a gummy worm?” I asked pulled out a huge ass bag of gummy worms out of my black hole of a purse.

His eyes lit up and he nodded. “Yeah!” he replied before dragging me off somewhere.

We entered some room and sat on the floor as we ate gummy worms and devised a plan to find Ludo. After Tom was in a better mood and smiling (*insert mental turning-into-puddle-of-goop here*), Bill barged in. “Look who I found!” he replied dragging someone in.

“LUDO!” Tom exclaimed excitedly before jumping up and hugging who I’m guessing was Ludo.

“Tom! Where were you!?” Ludo asked hugging back.

“Waiting for you and convinced this nice girl with the giant ass bag of gummy worms was you. Where were you?!” Tom asked.

“Here and there and everywhere!” Ludo replied as they stopped hugging.

All was good here in the room. Tom found Ludo. I had gummy worms. The world had no longer gone to shit.

Except when Georg walked in, stole Tom’s shirt off of his back, and left the room, dragging Ludo with him.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Tom said dropping to his knees dramatically, “Give Ludo back, Georg!”

He had his arms extended outward, reaching for Ludo when Georg said, “You can’t have him back until you defeat me in a fork war!”

Tom stood up and grabbed plastic forks from his massive pants that hold that everything large and small and said, “Bring it.”

Georg grabbed several plastic forks from his amazing hair and an all out fork war had begun. While they were going at it Jedi style, Bill and I were just sitting on the floor watching as we ate gummy worms and were entertained.

In the midst of the Jedi-style fork war, Gustav walked in with a sniffling Ludo. “GEORG MORTIZ HAGEN LISTING WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Gustav yelled like a scolding mother.

The fork war ceased and Tom yelled, “Ludo!” before running over and hugging him.

“I didn’t do much. Just being a bitch to Tom and stole Ludo. The usual,” Georg replied with a Kanye shrug, hash tag included.

“You know Tom needs Ludo if he’s to get any sleep at night and not be a diva like Bill over there eating gummy worms with a girl I’ve never seen!” Gustav told him.

All this time Tom was hugging Ludo like it was the end of the world. He looked at Georg and said, “My Ludo back the FUCK off!”

And Bill and I are still eating gummy worms and watching the scene before us. Gustav went over to Georg, grabbed him by his amazing hair, and dragged him out. “Just you wait, Listing. I’m putting you in time out!” Gustav said.

“Ooooo~ Kinky~” Georg said, followed by a slap and a “Ow!”

I looked over at Bill, noticed his supa cool beard, and asked, “Can I touch it?”

“MY LUDO!” Tom exclaimed, clinging to Ludo.

“She was talking about my beard, not your man lover,” Bill replied, saying the last part jokingly. He looked at me and replied, “Sure.”

I reached my hand out and ran it over before giggling like a school girl. “Let’s go party!” I said.

“I’m bringing Ludo,” Tom said with all seriousness.

“You can bring Ludo, Tom,” Bill said.

“Good. I was going to anyways,” Tom said nodding.

I chuckled and stood up, giant ass bag of gummy worms in hand. “Let’s go~”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for Billsmole on the website I blog on :D