The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Born To Be Bad

Hey there! I'm Cherie Jones. I'm 15, going on 16. I'm a real tough bitch and no one messes with me. Once you get to know me, I'm not so bad and I can be real friendly. I care about my friends, they're the only thing I've got. I live alone and I have to work. I dropped out of high school 'cause of that. I wish I could continue, I loved school.

I've gotten jailed plenty of times, but who cares? It's not all that bad. My best friend is Dallas Winston, who likes trouble as much as I do. I hate Socs, the law and the government. I'm a total anarchist and I guess you could say, I'm born to be bad.

The only thing is...I can be soft. Oh yes, like a tender piece of cake. The only person who can really soften me up is Sodapop Curtis. He's the most amazing guy I know. Not to mention, he's the hottest guy I know. Our personalities are really different, but we still manage to be great friends.

I have short blonde, almost white, hair. It goes down to the start of my neck. I also have blue-gray eyes which are always covered with black or dark blue eyeliner. That's about as much make up as I wear. Which is weird for Greaser girls.

Speaking of Greaser girls, I have three good friends who are Greaser girls. Laurie, Sarah and Cynthia. They are like my surrogate sisters. Cynthia's the youngest, being 15 and Laurie's the oldest, she's 19. Sarah's 17. Despite our age differences, we still get along so amazingly. Each of us like a Greaser, well except Laurie, she LOVES one. ;) She's dating Darry. Which surprises me. I didn't think Darry had a heart.

In our gang, there's Ponyboy, Sodapop, Darry, Two-Bit, Johnny, Dallas and Steve. I get along best with Soda, Dallas and Two-Bit. Ponyboy's alright, just too innocent for me. Johnny's the same. Steve is just a prick, although he can be cool sometimes and Darry just plain hates me.

Anyways, I think I've blabbed on enough...I'll let you enjoy your day while I go kick some Socs ass!