The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Jean Genie

When I woke up, I had the familiar aches from yesterday. Dammit! On the couch again?! I sighed and turned over to see Sodapop...boy, he was sure cute when he slept. I was tempted to kiss him but I decided against it. It would be mean to wake him up...but on second thought, he might enjoy it.

I pressed my lips on his softly, and soon he opened his eyes. I felt him smile into the kiss and deepen it. We made out on my couch for a bit, then he, all too soon, pulled away. I whined gently and he smirked.

"I have to go to work." He whispered in my ear, giving me shivers.
"You're mean...but I'll forgive you. And that's just 'cause I have to jump some Soc girl today...with Cynthia." I said and yawned.
"I think you need more sleep." He said and I giggled.

We both got up and well, we had a bit of a problem...

"I need a shower." I said, stretching. He smirked at me and I realized, so did he.
"Are you into conserving water?" He asked and smiled his oh so innocent smile. I rolled my eyes but shrugged.
"You just want to see me naked." I said and he blushed.
"Fine, it's just a shower, nothing will happen. Got that?" I said and he nodded.

After the shower ;)...

"Wow, hey, the guys will be so jealous when I tell them I saw you naked first." Sodapop called from the kitchen. I popped my head out of my room door.
"What?!" I yelled.
He walked over to me and smirked.
"All the guys have wanted to see you naked since you were thirteen."
"Even Darry?" I asked disgusted. Sodapop nodded. I groaned and shut the door on his face. He started laughing...

When I got out of my room, I was dressed in some jeans, a Sex Pistols teeshirt, my classic Converse, a spiked belt and just a bunch of studded arm bands. Sodapop looked at me and winked.
"You know, you don't dress like most girls." He said and kissed me.
"That's 'cause I'm not like most girls." I stuck out my tongue and we both left.

He left soon after we got to the Curtis house. Darry got pissed at me for delaying their leaving, since I kept pulling Sodapop into a kiss. Soon, Sodapop left and I was there, with Cynthia, Ponyboy and Laurie. I wondered where Johnny, Dallas, Two-Bit and Sarah were. I sighed as I flopped on the couch. This sucks.

"Hey, we gonna go jump that one Soc?" Cynthia asked.
"Yeah! Let's go!" I said and jumped up from the couch. Ponyboy raised an eyebrow.
"None of your concern, Mr.Curtis. This is strictly business." I said and he shook his head.

And then Cynthia and I embarked on our quest to jump some Soc...