The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

I Love Playing With Fire

"Where do ya think this Cherry chick would be?" I asked, looking at Cynthia. We were walking down the street, and looking for a redheaded Soc. I guess she looked at Ponyboy a certain way at school that Cynthia sure didn't like.
"Probably the mall."

So we headed to the mall, and there she was, standing by her nice car. Ugh...make me puke, why don't you? Socs got it made and I sure don't like it. She just looked like she was waiting for her boyfriend or something. Ughhh, let me kick her ass.

I pulled out my switch and walked up to her. I saw her swallow, it seems she gets scared easily.

"Stay away from me, you hood." She said.
"Whatcha gonna do if I don't?" I asked, smirking.
"I'll get the rest of my friends to kill you." She warned.
"OOOOH, you sure have me scared. They couldn't kill a fly if they tried." I spat out at her. She glared and I just laughed.
"Cynthia here, told me you looked at her man with your damn flirt, Soc eyes. Now, we figured, we'd give you a warning. I'm thinking, you shouldn't have that much pretty, red hair." I let my switchblade flutter close to her cheek. She was frightened, I could see it in her eyes.

"Let me be!" She shouted, which triggered my anger. I grabbed some of her hair and began sawing, as Cynthia slugged her a few times. By the time we were done with her, she was missing an inch of her hair on the right side of her head, near the front and she had a nice black eye.
"Tell the rest of them Socs to leave us Greasers alone, or else it'll double." I smirked and threw her the hair I had cut off.

When we got home, I realized there was still bits of hair on my switch. I sprinkled them on Ponyboy, who was sleeping. He looked confused and scared.
"What did you do!?"
"Took care of Cherry." I said and got on the bed, Soda's side. He looked frightened and left me. So I just snuggled into the bed and fell asleep.