The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

The Wild One

I felt someone shake me awake. I rolled over and clutched the blankets. The person then laid on the bed and kissed my ear. So, it was boy...and obviously Sodapop. He nibbled gently on my earlobe and then took in a breath.

"Wake up, Cherie." He whispered softly. I smiled at his voice and turned around. He was smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back.
"How was work?" I asked and started to get up, but Sodapop pinned me to the bed. I giggled slightly.
"It got me so lonely...all I thought about was you and your beautiful body." He whispered and I suddenly felt aroused. We began kissing, slowly at first then things started heating up. I found myself unbuttoning his DX shirt and his hands were busy on my jean buttons.

Sodapop stopped suddenly and said something which got me angry.
"Sandy stopped by at the DX today and--"
"WHAT?!" I yelled and pushed him off, gently. He looked kind of defeated.
"I'm going to have to mess with her too?" I said and got up. I buttoned my jeans and just left the room without hearing what he had to say.

In the living room, Ponyboy and Cynthia were arguing about the events that happened with Cherry. I grabbed her by the wrist and looked to Ponyboy. He looked angry.
"Sorry, this is strictly business, AGAIN!" I yelled and slammed the door behind us.

We walked to the park, where Sandy usually is, whoring it up. When I found her, she was with some guy. I glared at him and he just stayed calm.
"Leave the bitch, I need to mess with her." I said and he nodded. She looked pissed. She got up from the bench she was sitting on and pushed me slightly. I grabbed my switchblade and she backed away.

"Stay away from Soda." I said, venom dripping from every word. She uttered a bitchy laugh and punched me in the face.
"No way, he's mine." I lunged at her and knocked her over. Cynthia held onto her arms as I pulled out lots of her hair. She started crying by this time, but I was done with her. I bit down on her arm and broke the skin. She screeched and that's when I heard the sirens. FUCK!

I got up and grabbed Cynthia by the hand and we took a run for it. Fuck Sandy, she can lay there and bleed to death for all I care. Soon, there were cops cars in front of us. I panicked when they got out with guns. I didn't care about me getting jailed, but Cynthia? What would her parents think?

In jail...

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I yelled and waited for Cynthia to return. She went to call Sodapop and Ponyboy to bail us out. It was that damn guy with Sandy who called the fuzz. Fucking idiot! I'll kill both of them. Soon, Sodapop and Ponyboy arrived. They both looked tired, stressed and worried. The fuzz let us out, but they said they'd be watching us. Especially me. Yeah yeah yeah, heard it all before.

Curtis house...

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" Sodapop yelled at me. I hated being yelled at. My parents did often and that's what caused me to run away.
"Sorry..." I muttered and walked out. I decided to give Sodapop his space for tonight...