The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Killer Queen

Sodapop left earlier than me, so I took more time getting ready. My hair was straightened and my make up was done up pretty fancy for once. But it doesn't matter what it looks like, I'll always be Cherie, the chick who gets jailed more than she's pretty.

I walked slowly to the DX, I'd stop before work. When I got there, Sandy was there, trying to flirt with Sodapop. I laughed at her fail attempt and her nice fat lip. When I walked into the store, she immediately backed off and pretended to look for something to buy. I just rolled my eyes and walked up to Soda. He saw me and smiled.

"Wow, you look very beautiful." He said softly.
"So, I didn't look beautiful yesterday?" I asked, frowning. He shook his head.
"You look beautiful all the time, Cherie."

We just stood there, holding each other. Our lips found each others and we began making out. Soon, Steve came and cleared his throat. Soda tried to pull away but I was too quick for him.

"C'mon! Cherie, you've got work in like 20 minutes and Soda, you're at work!" Steve yelled. I just rolled my eyes and pouted at the Greaser. He smiled triumphantly.

"Cocky son of a bitch..." I muttered and left the store.

Work...

"Like uhm...Cherie, get back to work." Alice said. She was some Soc who worked here. I'm sure Lita, our boss, was on drugs when she hired her. Alice had no place here. She loved to torment me and try to get me in trouble, which backfired since Lita likes me and hates Alice. I asked her once why she didn't fire her, and Lita told me she needed the help.

"I don't have to. You ain't Lita." I said and she smirked.
"I know what you did to Cherry. You aren't getting away with it."
"Hey, Barbie! Get back to work and quit bitching at Cherie." Someone yelled. Ahhh, the satisfaction of most everyone who works here, is a Greaser and hates Alice.

"Cherie! Don't steal records! Lita will fire you!" Alice said, grabbing my KISS record. I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"Listen, Lita gives me records, and whatever price they are, she deducts it from my pay. Now, shut the fuck up."

After work...

I walked over to the DX and Sodapop was locking up. I flung myself onto him and he raised an eyebrow.
"Socs will be the death of me." I gasped out. He shook his head and chuckled.
"Hey, Alice is such a dumbass! I swear, I almost kicked her ass nine times!"

We walked towards my house, talking, laughing, holding hands. I felt so special to be with Sodapop. But when I got home, I got a major surprise...

My parents were there.