The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Dust To Dust

"What the hell?" I yelled, slamming the door. Sodapop wrapped his arm around my waist, I think it was to stop me from kicking someone's ass.

"Honey, we need to talk to you." My mom said, looking around digusted. I rolled my eyes and walked to my room without talking to them. I took off my uniform and finally walked out to talk to my parents.

"See, we think the people here are bad influences." The bitch continued.
"Bullshit." I scoffed. My father glarred at me.
"Look, you obviously didn't give two shits when I moved out two years ago, why would you care now?" I asked. They both looked nervous for a second.

"We think that...you getting jailed so much isn't a good thing." My father said. I didn't wanna hear any more of this bullshit. They didn't care about me, they just wanted to use me for their personal needs. To beat me when they got angry, to yell when nothing's wrong, to blame me for their problems.

"Get out of my house." I said, pointing to the door. They both looked shocked.
"Oh, as if you didn't fucking seeing it coming! Get the fuck out!" They scrambled off the couch and rushed out the door.

I sat on the couch and sighed. I figured I wouldn't see my parents for the rest of my life. But of course not, they had to come fuck my shit up. Why couldn't they just leave me alone? After all, they were the ones who drove me out of the house.

Sodapop sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me. His kissed my neck softly, causing my skin to break out in goosebumps. I felt so happy and safe around him. Not to mention, very loved.

"I'll never let them take you away and hurt you again." He whispered. We kissed and soon, we discarded our clothes and made love.