The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Deal With The Devil

That morning, I woke up and decided to let Sodapop sleep. It was his day off, so he needed his rest. Poor boy is way too overworked. I quickly took a shower and dressed in a pair of patched up bellbottoms, a simple The Beatles tanktop and pair of Vans. My hair was all shaggy and messy, but I didn't bother with it.

I left Sodapop a note to where I was and kissed his forehead. Once I left, I headed over to the Curtis house. They'd probably be wondering why Soda wasn't with me, but you know, I don't care. He needs his sleep and I wouldn't want to wake him up.

The first person to greet me was Cynthia. She claimed she had something to tell me.
"I'm all ears." I said and she smiled. She pulled me to the backyard and then started blushing. This confused me.
"...Pony's been acting...strange." She said and I raised an eyebrow.
"Like how?"
"Well, when we're at the drive-in all he wants to do is make out. Not that I'm complaining, but it's weird and...OH MY GOD, PONYBOY WANTS ME IN BED!" She exclaimed.
"Woooh, thank god you've had the talk. I am NOT the person to give it to you." I said and she slapped me.
"This is serious! Do I...you know...let him?" She asked and I couldn't stop laughing.
"C'mon Cherie! This is not funny!"
"...Fine, if you want to, and you love him, you do so. If not, wait." I said and she nodded.

Now, we just stuck around and waited for Sodapop to come over. I needed to talk to him about this.