The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Black Hole Sun

When Sodapop finally got his ass up and here, we decided we'd talk to Ponyboy and Cynthia about sex. Oooh, this would be quite great.

"Now, do you guys know about the disadvantages of having pre-marital sex?" Sodapop asked, eying a redfaced Ponyboy. I giggled and shook my head. They both nodded, it being to awkward to talk.
"Ponyboy, you'll need some condoms---"
"Noooo, Cynthia, I'm gonna get you on the pill. Sex with condoms suck!" I yelled and Sodapop looked at me bewildered.
"Don't listen to her, use condoms. Please, I don't want to become an uncle." Sodapop sighed and Ponyboy glared.
"Neither do I! You guys are like at it every night!" He protested. It was my turn to get red in the face. I looked over to Sodapop, who was blushing also.
"That doesn't matter, I'm on the pill. Fine, you want him to use condoms, she'll get on the pill too. Double the protection." I said.

Sodapop went to buy condoms with Ponyboy. Poor them, must be so awkward. Cynthia and I walked to the pharmacy together and I guess I'd pose as her guardian. Everything was filled out and she was prescribed on the pill.

"It's schedule for both of ours to come in together." I said and she looked down.
"You okay?" I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and brought her in a side hug. She nodded.
"I'm not ready just yet...I don't know how to tell Pony." She said and I nodded.
"If he loves you, he'll understand. He'll wait. Trust me." I said and she smiled.

"Hey, Cherie..."
"Yeah?"
"Who was your first time with?" The memory made me blush.
"Erhm...CurlyShepard." I muttered and looked away.
"CURLY SHEPARD?! Tim Shepard's little brother? Isn't he like..." She said but I shook my head.
"He may be a dumb hood, but he's amazing in bed! Plus, that hair turns me on."

It's time like these when I realize that Cynthia is so much like my sister.