The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Foxy Lady

Ponyboy's P.O.V

I stood there, awkwardly as Sodapop told me different brands of condoms. I did not want to be here. This was so embarrassing. I bet Cynthia's having more fun with Cherie. They always have fun no matter what it is. I find as I grow older, things with Sodapop are more awkward.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked, looking up from a condom box. I blushed and nodded.
"I just...I want you both to be safe." He said and I smiled and nodded. I guess we could make this fun.
"Ooooh, look! Lubricated ones!"
Nevermind...

Sodapop's P.O.V

Looking at the condoms reminded of my first time. With Sandy...I sighed and shook my head. Why couldn't it have been with Cherie? I mean, Sandy was such a slut. She liked me still, even after cheating on me and breaking up. I knew Cherie had had her first time. But I had no idea with who. It never was asked and she never asked for me. I guess things like that are best unspoken.

It's obviously that Ponyboy was embarrassed by this, so we left and got some icecream. That's when I spotted a very good looking girl. She had black hair, down to her waist and smoldering blue eyes. She was thin and fit.

What was I thinking?! I'm with Cherie. Cherie is the sexiest, toughest chick around. She was everything a man could ask for, and I had her. Many guys were jealous, and it wasn't for my looks. Cherie was very wanted, I know Dallas wanted her pretty badly and so did Steve. But this girl, was pretty hot.

She looked my way and I couldn't help but smile. That's when she came strutting over.

"Hey, I'm Tricia." She said in a sexy voice. It was nothing like Cherie's rough, sexy voice. Cherie was always sarcastic or bitchy. With me, she spoke softly and lovingly.
"I'm Sodapop." I said and she batted her eyelashes and giggled...

Woahhhh...she's so beautiful.