The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Cherry Bomb

I laced up my combat boots and adjusted my plaid belt. I quickly grabbed my leather jacket and headed out of the house, not without locking it up. Can't have some nasty Soc steal some stuff 'cause he or she thinks they're so cool. Fucking Socs, hope they get what's coming for them.

I decided to head over to the DX, knowing Steve and Soda were at work. I walked a few blocks down from my house and soon was very close to the DX. That's when I saw a red Corvair pull up to the curb. I rolled my eyes and just kept walking.

"Hey Grease!" One of them yelled.
"Bite me!" I yelled back, flipping them off.
"Oh that little bitch! Why don't you go fuck Winston?"

Most people think I'm with Dallas, 'cause we're best friends and always in jail. Not that I wouldn't do him or anything, but Soda's more my type. Shocking, huh?

"Why don't you come here and suck my dick!?" I shouted, pulling out my switchblade. They just stopped and drove away. Socs don't usually mess with me, they just like to fuck around. I've been jumped twice, but everytime I just fight them off. They didn't know what was coming.

I finally reached the god damn DX, I walked in and Soda smiled at me. Oh god, I'm getting butterflies. Then, Steve walked in from the garage part of the store and rolled his eyes at me.

"Nice shirt." He said. I knew he was referring to my faded The Runaways shirt.
"You're just jealous that girls can rock." I said and crossed my arms. He just scoffed and walked back to the garage.

"Cherry bomb, what brings you here?" Sodapop asked. Cherry bomb was my nickname, since my name was close to the word cherry and I was like a ticking time bomb, I could get angry and explode any second.
"Y'know, just coming to see my favorite Greaser and his dirty mechanic of a friend." I said, saying the last part louder so Steve could here.

"BITCH!" Steve yelled, jokingly mad. I rolled my eyes and sat on the counter, kicking my feet.
"Where'd you get those killer shoes?" I heard someone ask, as they walked in. It was Cynthia.
"My closet." I replied sarcastically. She gave me a look and I cracked up. She's pretty funny.

So us girls sat at the DX for a while, I drooled over Soda and she blabbed about Ponyboy. That's when I realized...SODAPOP COULD HEAR HER TALK! I shook her and she cocked an eyebrow.

"Sodapop, Pony's brother, can hear you." I said and pointed to the sexy boy.
"And? He knows." Sodapop flashed me a breath taking smile. I smirked at him and he smirked right back.

"Ask him out, already!" Cynthia whispered.
"No way!!" I shouted, jumping off the counter.

"Where ya goin'?" Sodapop asked.
"To jump some Socs. See ya guys!" I said and walked out.

I was kind of afraid to leave Cynthia there alone with Sodapop...she might tell him I like him. But I can trust her.
At least I hope...