The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Daydream Believer

It felt weird not being with Sodapop. I mean, how many girls wanted him? He was available now and I couldn't do anything about it. Sure, I still loved him, but we needed a break. That's what we need, I know it. But...how long from now is it that he won't want me anymore? That he's found some other girl?

"GET BACK TO WORK!" Alice shouted. I sighed and pushed her out of my way. I felt sick and...I don't know, just pretty sad. I continued work anyways, stocking records was pretty fun and it was easier than the cash. Especially right now.

"Hey, can you help me with something?" I heard a voice whisper in my ear. I turned to see Curly. I blushed and nodded.
"Yeah, sure." I said and he shook his head.
"I was just trying to think of ways to ask a chick out...but I need a girl's advice. How should I ask?" He smirked slightly.
"Just ask her out. It's not that hard, stud muffin." I joked and he smiled.
"Well, Cherie, do you want to go out on a date with me?" He asked and I giggled. Oh gosh, how corny.
"Of course, Curly. Just keep your hands to yourself."

After work...

Cynthia, Daphne and Sarah came over to hang out. No guys. I was getting ready for my date, looking through my closet and drawers for something to wear. Jeez, I have like nothing!

"Try this on!" Sarah shouted, throwing something at me. I caught it and saw that it was a skirt. A black skirt, with lace underneath.
"Yeah, okay. I need a top!" I yelled and something was thrown at me. Best friends ever...throw things at me!!
It was just a simple tanktop with a picture of Alice Cooper on it. I ushered them out of my room and I hastily got dressed. I also put on a pair of fishnet stockings and a pair of Converse.

Soon enough, as I finished getting ready, the doorbell rang. I told the girls they could hang out here, until the date was finished so when I got home, they'd be the first to hear the details. I opened the door and there stood Curly. He had a single rose for me and I smiled.

"Wow, didn't think you were romantic." I said and went to put the rose in a vase. More like a cup filled with water.
"Only for you." He said and we walked out of the house. I waved to the girls and hoped they wouldn't trash my house...