The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Time Warp

Once I sat back down and looked out the window. It made me think of how I got here...

"Honestly, you can fuck off! I hate your stupid face!" I yelled out to my best...I mean ex-best friend. I was 12 at the time, living in California. Her and I were inseperable ever since the start of grade school. It was at the age of 12, that I got interested in boys. There was something about them, that made me wonder.

Ashlen, my best friend at the time, LOVED to copy me. She always had to. I don't blame her, I was cool all my life. I had a really great boyfriend and him and I were gonna go all the way. Until Ashlen got him drunk and fucked him. Now, I was at the park with her and about to beat the shit out of her. And that's what I did.

The rest was a blurr of blood, police, ambulances, parents and yelling. I was told I needed to be put in a juvenile home. I was titled as a delinquent. So I spent two months in that juvenile home and I learned to get tougher. No one messed with me.

One night, I got into some real trouble, I was almost thirteen. My parents yelled at me the whole night and that's when I decided to leave. I thumbed my way to Oklahoma, but only made it to Wisconsin. I lived there for the rest of the year and made enough money for a house. I got to Tulsa when I was thirteen. That's where I met Dallas and Curly.


I shook my head and looked over to Cynthia. I smiled, knowing we've been friends for so long. She was the coolest chick ever.

"You new here?" I looked over to see a really hot guy. He had a heavy New York accent and he looked like the kind of guy who will kick your ass for one wrong look.
"What's it to ya?" I asked, looking to him. He smirked and I smirked back.
"I'm Dallas Winston, but you can call me Dally." He said and I nodded.
"Cherie Jones, and you can call me whatever the fuck you want." That's when became friends. We caused so much trouble and always got jailed.


I then thought back to Sodapop. And the gang...and...UGH!

"Hey, I'm Cynthia." I looked at the girl. She was my age, she had curly brown hair and she looked pretty damn tough.
"Cherie." I said and stuck a cancer stick in my mouth. That day, was probably one of my favorite days. Cynthia and I got to know each other quite a bit. She was like the sister I never had. We always got in trouble, or we would just chill at my house. She had a crush on this kid named Ponyboy and she told me how his brother was hot and single.


Hot was an understatement for Sodapop.

"Who's that fine lookin' thing?" I asked, giggling. We were at the DX, and there was two boys working out front. Both we're sexy as hell, but one of them was sexier.
"That's Sodapop, Ponyboy's brother." Cynthia said and we walked up to them. Sodapop's smile made me go to heaven on earth. I knew right then and there, I fell in love.


Curly was the next guy...of course.

"Tim and Curly Shepard." Dallas repeated. He was taking me to meet some of his friends, and I was excited. I hoped they'd take my mind off Sodapop, who was now with a girl named Alicia. Him and I were good friends, though. I wanted more. By now, I was friends with everyone in the gang and we were all buddies.

Dallas burst through the door, and I followed. Inside, sitting on a tattered couch, were two boys. One of them was obviously older, but they both had similar features. The youngest was hotter though. He had nice curly hair and a killer smile. That's how me and Curly got to know each other...a week from then, we were an item. I was his girl and no one could stop that.


Curly and I had a great relationship, but I knew I was still in love with Sodapop. Of course, things got more into the relationship and I lost my virginity at the age of 13 and a half.

He lay me back on the bed, kissing my neck softly. I pushed him off slightly and he looked confused.
"What's wrong?" He asked, pushing hair out of his eyes. I blushed and that's when he caught on.
"Don't worry...I'll be gentle." He whispered and we shared a really intimate night. Months later, Curly got dragged off to the reformatory. He broke it off, saying it was for the best. That night, was the first night I was heartbroken in a long while.


My thoughts were cut off by the telephone ringing. I nudged Cynthia and she got up to answer it...