The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

I Put A Spell On You

Once I got out of the store, I heard someone open the door. Cynthia decided to come along. I don't mind, she's wicked cool. So, we walked towards the Curtis house, since I knew she'd want to see her beloved Ponyboy. Just then the same red Corvair pulled up to the curb.

"Don't have anything better to do then get your face kicked in?" I warned.
"C'mon baby, don't be like that." The one driving said.
"Don't tell me what to do. You ain't my mother."

So, eventually they left us alone. On the count of I was going to beat their faces in if they didn't. We arrived at the house a few minutes later and Ponyboy was sitting on the steps. Cynthia smiled and when he saw her, he got up and wrapped her in a tight hug. I rolled my eyes but smiled.

Inside, Laurie was making a cake and Two-Bit and Sarah were watching Mickey Mouse together. It would be so cute if they went out, but Two-Bit is just a weirdo and doesn't realize how much she likes him. But that's Two-Bit for you. Oh so oblivious.

I plopped myself on a chair in the kitchen and kicked my legs up on the table. I started leaning back when Laurie gave me a look. I rolled my eyes and didn't stop.

"Feet off the table!" She yelled.
"Yes mother." I joked and she smiled.

Laurie was very motherly, but she still was awesome. She always loved to party with us girls. Still, she knew Darry liked the house clean and she often helped out since he worked a lot. I felt bad for the both of them, they weren't pursuing their dreams.

"Hey, when'd you get here, Cherry bomb?" I heard Dallas' voice call from the door.
"Uhmm...like five minutes ago, I'd say." I said and got up. He smirked at me and I knew something was up.
"Which Soc we jumpin' this time?" I asked, eyebrows raised.
"None, I was thinkin' we could swing by the DX and go see your precious Sod--" He said before I covered his mouth. If Two-Bit heard him, Sodapop would be informed I like him. I did not want that happening.
"No thanks, Dallas. You may leave now before I kick you in the nuts." I said and pushed him out the door.

He grabbed my wrist and I came flying off the steps. I landed on my knees and cursed him. Damn Dallas. He was there laughing his ass off. That's when I slugged him in the face. He stopped and punched me on the arm. We then both burst out laughing. Dallas hits me, but it's only playfully. He knows I'm tough.

Soon, we realize we aren't alone and Ponyboy and Cynthia are making out on the side of the house. I could barely hold in my laughter and Dallas was almost chewing off his lip. I wolf whistled and they broke apart, blushing like mad.

"Dannnnng, Ponyboy. Tuff broad ya got there." I joked and Cynthia glared.
"Chill out, man! I was kiddin'." I said and crossed my arms.

Now I wish I had Sodapop...