The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Hot Child In The City

A few weeks later...

Steve and I got to become good friends, while Sodapop and I stayed the same. I barely went to the Curtis house when he was there. Also, on a much sadder note, Curly got hauled off again. He said he'd write me, but I doubt it. Curly's not the kind of guy. He also said he'd try to call as much as he could.

Right now, I was with Daphne (Who Dallas seems to like, despite her weirdness. She's super cool!), Sarah, Cynthia and Laurie. We were dress shopping and the dress shop was reserved for just us. Laurie was getting her dress fitted and I was in hell. One, I don't like dresses and two, shopping's not always that fun.

I sighed and laid my head on Cynthia's shoulder. She shrugged it off and I groaned. She laughed and I pouted. This sucked!

"Stop whining, Maid of honor." Sarah teased.
Oh yeah, did I tell you? Laurie asked me to be the maid of honor. It really shocked me, but I didn't mind. I was happy. The only thing was, Sodapop was the best man. I sighed and let my head hit the wall. I groaned in pain and clutched my head. This was going to be a long fucking day...

"Cherie? I found the perfect dress for you!" Sarah shouted, looking through racks of dresses. I rushed over and I realized, she was not lying. It was a cute little corset type dress ,which came down to my knees. It had a lot of lace and on the top left corner, there was a black rose. I immediately fell in love.

"This is the one I want." I said and grabbed it. I hoped with all my might, it fit. Once I tried it on, I squealed in excitement. It fit. Cynthia chuckled at my squealing, but I didn't care. It was just so pretty.

"Wow, Cherie..." I heard a voice say. I looked back and saw Sodapop. My face filled with blood, and I swear, I blushed so badly. He smiled at me and I looked down. Walking back into the changing room, all the girls protested.

"Sodapop! Why'd you have to do that? She looked so damn pretty!" Daphne shouted. I laughed and came back out, twirling around. A lot of wolf whistles were heard.

By the end of the day, all the girls had their dresses and the guys had their tuxs. I also bought some fishnet tights and a cute pair of high heels which had a bunch of weird designs on them.
When I got back to my house, Sodapop was sitting on my couch...