The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

I sighed and placed my bags in my room. I got back to the living room and sat down next to Sodapop.
"Cynthia and Ponyboy are gone." He said and I suddenly felt worried.
"WHAT?! Are you serious? I was just with her like...half an hour ago!" I yelled and he nodded. I felt like crying, Ponyboy was like the little brother I never had and Cynthia was basically my sister. Sodapop wrapped his arms around me and I leaned into him. Tears spilled from my eyes, as I let Sodapop watch.

Soon, he took my face gently in his hands and made me face him. I studied his face for a while, he was so damn handsome. Our lips met briefly and he pulled away all too soon. My instincts kicked in and I grabbed him and pulled him into another kiss. I needed this. I loved Sodapop and we couldn't be apart. This is not how things are.

He placed me on top of him and we began to make out fiercely. Our tongues intertwined and my hands went to his hair. I felt the hair grease fill my hands, but I didn't care. You don't care about the little things when you're in love. He pulled away and we both realized how our breathing got harder. I smiled at him and he picked me up.

He brought me to my room and placed me on the bed. He carefully got on top and began to kiss me once more. I got busy taking off his shirt. We both needed this as much as the other. I knew that, because I felt the familiar bulge down below. Sodapop took off my shirt hastily and I just took off my jeans. Things will be much simpler when we're both naked.

I then felt the familiar feeling of his length inside me and the beautiful feeling of pleasure...

Afterwards, we both just laid in bed, in each others arms. We both looked at each other and didn't speak for quite a while.
"Cherie...I love you." He whispered and kissed my forehead.
"I love you too, Sodapop."

And with that, we both cuddled and fell asleep.