The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Welcome To The Jungle

Sodapop and I went back to his house the next day. On the couch were Cynthia and Ponyboy. Soda and I exchanged glances. They both blushed and I smirked.
"Where were you two?" I asked, hands on my hips. This made them blushed even more. I laughed.
"Uhm...we were...not here." Ponyboy said.
"Yeah, obviously. Tell me where you were!" I said and they both looked at each other.
"We just wanted some privacy to...well...uhm." Cynthia started but she couldn't finish. The room was silent for a few minutes and then I started laughing. Sodapop and I were on the floor laughing in under a minute.

After our laughing session, I got up and wiped the tears from my eyes.
"Alright...that's pretty cute you guys. Did you use a condom?" I asked. They both nodded, still redfaced. I frowned and turned to Sodapop.
"We're sorry we laughed...it was just pretty funny." I said and took Sodapop's hand in mine. Both teenagers on the couch gasped.

"Are you guys...together?" Cynthia asked. I nodded and smiled. They both smiled back and soon, Sodapop pulled me in for a kiss. I loved being with him, he just made me feel so loved.

Hours later...

"Hey, Darry...guess where these two were yesterday." I called out as him and Laurie walked in the door.
"Where?" He growled. I knew he didn't enjoy the fact that they had ran off without saying anything.
"They were...getting it on." I stiffled a giggle and saw Darry look at me wide-eyed. Laurie couldn't contain herself and she exploded with laughter. Ponyboy and Cynthia groaned and she hide her face in Ponyboy's chest.
"YOU WHAT? PONYBOY CURTIS, IF SHE GETS PREGNANT, I SWEAR!" Darry roared through the house. I placed my hand on his muscular chest to stop him.
"Cynthia's on the pill and Ponyboy has condoms. Don't worry." That put a smile on his face...

"Cherie, can you not tell Two-Bit? He'll never let it go." Cynthia pleaded. I was about to tell her not to worry when Two-Bit walked in.
"Tell me what?" He asked, his arm around Sarah.
"Ponyboy and Cynthia aren't virgins no longer!" Sodapop called out. I smacked his chest and he looked at me with confusion.

Two-Bit broke out in a incredible laughter. What a guy...