The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

The End

I couldn't believe my eyes. The front page was about my 'suicide'. No, this isn't right. I would never kill myself. Who do they take me for? Everyone knows I was quite happy.

I sighed and laid my head back. This wasn't fair at all. I never deserved this.

"I hope you enjoy your life as a Soc." Ashlen said and I scoffed.
"I'm not a Soc."
"Well, you can't go telling people you're Cherie, who's going to believe you?"

That was true, couldn't tell them that. I sighed once more and struggled against the rope which bound my wrist.
"Could you let me out?" I asked, fuming with anger.
"Cheryl, too much temper." Jim teased. I growled and hung my head. Who does this for kicks? Honestly, this is sick and twisted.
"Fine, call me Cheryl. Do whatever you want. But just, get me out of this chair." I pleaded. I'll let them have their fun. Their sick twisted fun...

That's when I thought about the gang. How would everyone take this? Especially Sodapop...I hope he doesn't do anything stupid. Oh god...Please, don't let him do anything stupid. I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I thought of the man I fell in love with.

I'll do anything to be with Sodapop once again...Anything.