The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Hotel California

I decided, the only way to get over heartbreak, is a sleepover. I knew Laurie had the night off, Sarah would enjoy being with us and Cynthia can spend a few hours away from Ponyboy. At least I hoped. I called the Curtis house and Laurie answered. I asked her about it and she said she'd inform the others.

I decided my house looked like a pigsty and I needed to get my shit together. So I cleaned up a bit, which is shocking. I also got dressed in not my pjs. Those were for later. I shrugged on a pair of capris and an old faded The Runaways shirt. I also laced up my Converse boots and attached a studded belt.

The house needed more cleaning, so yeah, I cleaned more and cooked some stuff for supper. I was blasting my Sex Pistols record when the girls arrived. I was actually playing air guitar while cooking, so that must of been quite the sight.

I stopped everything when I reaiized Sodapop was with them. I sighed and turned down the volume. The girls looked at me pleadingly. I shook my head and pointed to the door. Sodapop had a sad look on his face too.
"Pleeeeassseee..." Cynthia pleaded.

Not the puppy eyes...please lord, not the puppy eyes...OH FUCK SHE'S DOING THE PUPPY EYES!

"Fine, he can stay." I said and rolled my eyes.
"YAY!" They all squealed, even Sodapop. Now, there's a sight.

"CHERRY BOMB ROCKS!" Sarah yelled and we all laughed. So, we ate supper and Laurie brought us cake! After that, we munched out on junk food and just sat around, listening to records. Soon, we were all sitting in front of the TV, watching scary movies. I was watching with enthusiasm. The rest of the girls were pretty scared...to be honest, so was I a bit.
Soon, it was an intense part. We were all focused on the TV, when we heard a big scream in the other room. My heart almost leaped out of my chest, I grabbed Sodapop and buried my head in his chest. I then felt his comforting arms around me.

Turns out the big scream was Two-Bit, Darry and Ponyboy. But it was Two-Bit's big idea. Fucking jerk almost gave me two heart attacks. So everyone sat with their significant other, even if Sarah and Two-Bit aren't together but totally should be. I kept seeing him whisper things in her ear and she would blush and giggle. Smooth, Keith, smooth like peanut butter.

So the movie ended and most everyone was asleep. I brought my legs up on the couch and let my head sit on Soda's shoulder. My eyes began to droop...but then he tilted my face up and kissed me softly. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine. And it tasted so good. I wanted more. Everything felt so right...

We lay down on the couch, not breaking the kiss. Our kiss becoming more and more heated, his tongue roams the inside of my mouth. I moaned unintentionally. His lips connected with my neck as his hands went lower and lower. I felt him slowly unbuttoned and unzip my capris. His hands followed down into my underwear...

"Soda..." I breathed out. He smiled at me but I shook my head. He immediately took his hand out and zipped up the pants.
"What's wrong?" He asked, concerned.
"Too fast...too fast for love." I quote Motley Crue's song, but in a way, it made sense.
He nodded and flipped us over so I was on top of him. I laid my head on his chest and we fell asleep.