The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Changes

You know that feeling of when you're asleep, amazingly asleep, best dream ever...then someone jumps on you and you wake up horribly? That's exactly what I'm experiencing right now. I looked around disoriented and realized Sarah had jumped on me. I looked down and saw that Sodapop was gone. How he left without waking me is a mystery, indeed.

"What are we doing today?" She asked. I looked at the clock on the wall and realized I needed to go work real soon.
"I've got to go to work. I get off at seven today, so if you guys want to watch a movie or something, I'm okay with it." I said and walked to my room to get changed into my uniform.

I worked at a record store, so the uniform was very simple. It was just this little vest saying the word "Grooves" on it. Other than that, I wore what I want. The owner was really cool and we got along very easily. So, I slipped off my boots from last night and just put on a simple pair of classic Converse. I also put on a plaid skirt, fishnet stockings and a David Bowie shirt. I grabbed my wallet and pulled out five dollars. Then, I ushered the girls out of my house, locked up and left.

After work...

I waited, sitting on the curb. I didn't exactly know what I was waiting for, but I guess it was for one of the gang to pass by here. I hated walking home alone. Not 'cause of the Socs, but it's boring walking alone. That's when Sandy strutted by with her stupid posee or whatever. I just rolled my eyes and she smirked at me. That bitch has nothing to smirk about, I have Sodapop...or do I?

I sighed and got up. Screw this, I'm going home. I guess I need more alone think time. I started heading home when someone put their hand on my shoulder. I looked over to see Dallas. We just walked to my house in silence. Usually, we'd be talking the whole way, but not today...

After I took off my vest and kicked off my shoes, I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Dallas just stood in the doorway of my living room. I rolled my eyes, but patted the place next to me.
"I ain't gonna bitecha." I said and he smirked, walking over and sitting down. Soon, I laid my legs on his, but I really didn't take much notice, I was too much into the movie we were watching. His hand rubbed up and down my leg. I shivered but didn't make a big deal about it. He tipped my head towards his and soon, he kissed me hungrily.

I pushed him off and got up. What is he doing?!
"Dallas, you've got one minute to explain yourself or else I'm kicking you out." I said and crossed my arms.
"Nothing...I've got to go." He said and got up. Our bodies brushed lightly and I felt an electric shock pass through my body. It felt good, in a very odd way.

He closed the door and I sat back down on the couch, rethinking what happened and putting together the pieces of that mysterious puzzle. I then realized something horrorfying...

Dallas Winston likes me!