The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Heroes

I looked at Sodapop and he looked pained. I bit my lip, feeling the pain shoot through it and worsen. No way would I cry again. That's not who I am.
"Soda...I...well..." I tried saying but Dallas cut in.
"Sodapop...I kissed her. Just drop it. It was my fault." Sodapop sighed and shook his head, walking to his room. I bit my lip even harder. No, I'm not weak. Won't cry. I felt a warm tear slither down my cheek. FUCK!

Dallas put a hand on my shoulder but I just shrugged it off, leaving the house. Fuck my life, why does everyone want to be a bitch today?

When I got home, I saw that the girl from next door was on my couch. Why will I keep finding people on my couch? I sat down and let out a shaky breath.
"I'll go if you want." She said. I shook my head and sobbed. I looked at her and saw really pretty green eyes. She was dressed in a dark turtleneck and a cute skirt. She wrapped her arm around me and I cried on her shoulder. I felt so weak.

"I'm such a weak person. Can't even stop crying..." I muttered and she shook her head. I didn't understand what she meant, but I just stopped crying. Fuck, why does this happen all the time?
So, Daphne and I got to know each other more. She's really weird, but you know what? It's fucking cool! She left an hour ago and now I feel so lonely. I had my afghan quilt around me and I was watching some sitcom. This sucks, I should be with Sodapop.

That's when I heard my doorbell ring. I didn't feel like getting up, so I just shouted 'Come in'. In ventured in Ponyboy, Sodapop and Cynthia. I rolled my eyes and sat up. What is with these people? I sighed and patted the couch. They all sat down, Sodapop next to me.

"Sodapop, tell her." Cynthia urged. I looked at Sodapop, who had bloodshot eyes. He leaned in but hesitated. I shook my head and pressed my lips to his. I needed the sweet taste. His tongue licked my bottom lip and I moaned gently. I heard someone clear their throat and we pulled apart.

"Okay, our work here is done. Please enjoy." Cynthia said and pulled Ponyboy out of the house. Sodapop stayed, which made me feel very happy and not lonely. We cuddled, while watching TV...until we fell asleep.