Feel the Love of Her Caress, She Will Be Your Living End

002

I walked to math, feeling all alone. No friends and Ashlen obviously wasn't going to hang out with me. Nor was anyone from the gang. I sat down in the back, opening my notebook and began to doodle. Soon, someone sat next to me.

"Hey, I'm Ernalynn." She said and I almost gasped. It was her, from Wisconsin!
"I'm...Cheryl Wilson." I said and she smiled.
"You don't look like a Soc. You a Greaser?" She asked.
"Uhm...I guess so. I'm not really sure." I explained, but I knew fully, I was a Greaser.
"Well, if you want, you can hang out with me and my friends." She said and our friendship rebegan. I hoped this would last. I knew the others wouldn't accept me as much she would.

Once math was finished, I headed to the science wing of the school. My biology class was the last one and I rushed before the bell. Everyone was sitting next to each other, and the only seat available was between Johnnycakes and Ponyboy. I sat beside them and Ponyboy stiffened. I was just a Soc to him. A no good Soc. Johnny smiled shyly at me and I smiled back.

The class went by very slowly, and Ponyboy kept shooting me glares. If he knew it was me, this would not be happening. I felt like breaking down and crying. I tried to hold it in, but I knew I couldn't. I raised my hand and asked to go to the bathroom. The teacher allowed me and I rushed there.

Once I was in, the tears kept flowing out. Five minutes before the bell, I straightened myself up and fixed my make up. I decided against going back to class and waited for the bell. The next class was Health and I hoped I had none of my friends in it.

But to my luck, Cynthia was in my class. I sat next to her and looked down. But I didn't feel her looking at me with hating eyes. She tapped on my desk with her pencil and when I looked at her, she was smiling.
"Meet me at the hill at lunch." She whispered and class started. I was very excited for lunch.

Lunch...

I rushed outside, seeing Cynthia alone on the hill. The sun was bright and warm. I felt it hit the back of me as I walked over to her.
"Don't lie to me, I know it's you." She said and I raised an eyebrow.
"Only one of Two-Bit's friends would ever do such a movement. Cherie, tell me it's you." She said, lifting her head. There were tears in her eyes. I nodded, not being able to talk either. Tears were forming in my eyes also.
She got up and wrapped her arms around me. We hugged and cried for a few minutes, I was so happy that she knew who I was. Five mintues later, Johnnycakes joined us.

"Cherie, I know it's you." He said, taking his turn to hug me. We all had lunch together, them not caring about their friends finding out, and I had no friends. I felt so happy to be with them. I explained everything to them as we walked to the DX. It would take all my will power not to rush to Sodapop and kiss him. I missed the feel and taste of his lips...

"Cherie, you sure you can do this?" Cynthia asked and I nodded. We walked in and he turned around. He looked so sad.

But the thing is, when he saw me, he started smiling. Did he know who I was?

One day, Sodapop, we'll be together again...