Feel the Love of Her Caress, She Will Be Your Living End

003

His sweat coated body slid on mine, as we rocked our hips in unison. His manhood entered me, getting faster each time. But he was never rough, always so loving and gentle. That's why it's called making love. I moaned loudly as he hit my spot dead on. His mouth covered mine in a kiss...

"Sodapop, meet Cheryl. She's new." Cynthia said, gesturing to me. I smiled and blushed, and we shook hands. If he knew who I was, he would have kissed me in front of Cynthia, not a care in the world but me.

"I love you, Cherie." He panted out. His head laid on my chest, and I could feel him trying to get his breathing back to normal.
"I love you too..." I whispered, stroking his half greased half sweaty hair. He looked up at me for a second, then rolled on his back so he could look at the ceiling. This was odd.

"So, how's school?" Sodapop asked Cynthia. She just shrugged, she never really liked school all that much. I sighed and leaned against the counter. If they knew who I was, Steve would be here teasing and bitching at me and Sodapop and Cynthia would be chatting away with me. I was so glad Johnny and her recognized me.

"Do you think we'll be together forever?" Sodapop asked, still looking at the ceiling. I moved his head so he was facing me and kissed him softly.
"Of course." I said and he smiled. It made my heart melt.
"I'm glad you said that...because well...Cherie, will you marry me?" He asked, looking a bit nervous. My heart basically leaped out of my throat. I couldn't speak, all I did was nod and smile. He reached over, grabbed his jeans and pulled out a velvet box.
"I've always wanted to ask you that...you're my soulmate." He whispered as he slid the most beautiful ring I've ever seen in my life, on my left ring finger.


"We have to head back. See ya Soda." Cynthia said and I smiled at him. He returned the smile, but it wasn't as enthusiastic as it should have been.

The ring was in my room, in my jewelry box. I didn't dare wear it, because then people would think I stole it... No one else from the gang has seen it but Sodapop, Darry, Ponyboy, Steve and I. This was harder than I thought. I really love Sodapop...