Feel the Love of Her Caress, She Will Be Your Living End

005

His eyes, so blue and so bright. They seemed to smile as he watched me. I was sure I was blushing. His hair went down to his shoulders, in a sandy-dirty blonde color. His smile, amazingly perfect. My heart raced as I tried to find words.
"I'm Floyd, and you are?" He asked, kissing my hand. Oh wow...
"Cheryl." I said and smiled. I felt my confidence come back and I felt a smirk play upon my lips. He was wearing a simple dress shirt and a black tie, some jeans and at his feet were Converse. His style was very Bohemian, very hippie.

"Well, Cheryl, I can't let you stay here alone. You're too wonderful to be in this corner anyways. Come on, let's go take a walk." He suggested and I couldn't refuse. We both grabbed our coats, I saw that he had a leather jacket. How I longed for mine.

We walked into the garden area and sat on one of the benches. Even out here, music was playing. Right now it was a waltz by Chopin. I really dug it, can't lie. I'm a fan of classical music, now.

Floyd smiled at me and looked everywhere. Behind us was the hedges, sort of a maze and everywhere else just had beautiful flowers and plants. He walked over to the patch of weeds in front of the roses, and picked a Daisy. I smiled hugely, I loved Daisies. He placed it in my hair and I felt my heart beat quicker.

Soon, we got to talking and laughing. Floyd was one of the most amazing guy I know. He's not Soc material, but his parents are very wealthy. They don't approve of his lifestyle, but he doesn't care. They don't say much because he gets dressed up for these formal events.

I told him about my life, not so much about Ashlen kidnapping me, I left that part out. I told him my Soc life, mixed with my Greaser life.

"How can that dude not know you exist? You're the most amazing person I know." He said and got closer.
"You're amazing too, Floyd." I said and leaned in, also...Soon, we were kissing and I didn't stop. Then it hit me...

I didn't stop...