One shot; Love letters of a madman

This letter is for you my love; however you will n

This letter is for you my love; however you will never see it:

My eyes are filled with tears. But for no reason I can think of. I walk to a mirror and look at my self. People say the eyes are part of a human's personality that eyes never lie. Turns out they where wrong. I look into the mirror and for the first item in my life I look at myself. I look at my eyes for the first real time. But it does not seem right. Those eyes they are not mine they are the eyes of some one else. That some one else is you.

I see your eyes in mine I look upon my face and it is not wholly mine but some of it is yours. Your cheeks. Your lips upon mine almost like a joke of my dreams. Seeing fear in your eyes, Or mine I am not to certain. I turn around unable to look at myself or you. You are the fruits of my heart and it just seems wrong twisted. Or is it not you that is twisted? Is it me? I turn back and look at the mirror. But the reflection is still with his head turned. This is not my body I am looking at but me my self. Not the outer lair but the inter core.

I look at my self cowering at the face of love. Something so gentle so pure but it is ruined by my fear. I look at my self and it is not only you there but every single girl I have ever felt feelings for but they combine to make the most curious connection. That connection is me. I cared for each one and yet not a single one I ever was willing to put on the line for the chance to kiss or date or even just hang out. All the same, every one of them all of them left by my foolishness. I can see my…. yours ….. Their reflection quivering with fright. But the fear I do not only see but since. I can hear it. Smell it. I feel it building up in side my heart. I can taste it. Ahhhh…. It tastes…It tastes to the lips like bile to the throat. Aaahhh!! I am gasping for air this fear it is…. It is building up inside of me and around me. It is conquering my entire chest, my entire soul, I must break free. And I do. I grab onto the banister and solely but surely pull my quivering body up. My legs are shaking my heart pounding as it pumps out the raw fear.

I turn again and look at my reflection. That is right my reflection not yours however you are there. I can see now that you are part of me. But my reflection is still afraid of the darkness surrounding him. That same darkness. He can taste the fear the taste to the lips like bile to the throat. I walk forward until mere inches are between me and the mirror. I place my hand onto the solid glass. But no longer is it solid but liquid. I put my hand through and the mirror ripples to my hand like that of a river. I see the light coming from my mirror arm. I know that my reflection must be helped up by one person. I am that person. I reach forward and the mirror image grasps my hand and I hall you, them, me up pulling him up higher and higher until we reach the broader line between reality and the spiritual world the mirror. He can not go any further. I stop pulling him up for he can stand on his own. I bring my hand out of the picture and am free of these chains tomorrow my love you will taste me and I shall taste you.

*beings again in a different pen*

We are together at last the perfect date. I can feel your heart beating and it is beautiful. I lean forward as do you. We kiss and I taste your lips. And there is the problem for your lips they taste….they taste to the lips like bile to the throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so I thought of this while on my bike. random thoaughts came at me and this is what happened. I finally got enough to make a story out of it. Now this is the product of my wandering mind.